HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 29, 2010, 01:13 PM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randbo39 View Post
I would definitely NOT buy stock in Nitroplanes. They have been promising to improve their supply stream for months now. If they only knew how much more money they could make if they only got their Sh-t together.
They probably cash poor and have to buy cargo containers of product not just a few of each. And. the suppliers don't take credit cards.
Prof100 is online now Find More Posts by Prof100
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Prof100; May 11, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2010, 06:55 PM
Joined Jul 2007
23 Posts
I gave up on them a long time ago. Maybe if everyone did this they would get the idea!
orangercguy is offline Find More Posts by orangercguy
Old May 11, 2010, 07:40 PM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,592 Posts
I keep hearing that they are going out of business ......
Dennis Everett is offline Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old May 11, 2010, 07:46 PM
NW Florida
Joined Mar 2008
339 Posts
They will have to if nothing is ever in stock. No stock=no sale=close doors.
haroldpo6 is offline Find More Posts by haroldpo6
Old Jun 23, 2010, 06:24 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
9,952 Posts
I stopped looking months ago. Whatever I'm interested in is never in stock.
Up&Away is offline Find More Posts by Up&Away
Old Aug 04, 2010, 10:14 AM
Joined Apr 2004
6 Posts
here we go, its a year later and no difference, most things i look at are out of stock
jorgeron is offline Find More Posts by jorgeron
Old Aug 06, 2010, 04:54 PM
Heartland of America
Joined May 2010
227 Posts
I hear ya on that. I have asked twice about the Lanyu AT-6 airframe in silver and get the same response. 2 weeks, well that was 2 months ago. Wouldn't mind buying a couple of spares but i am still waiting on the 2 weeks.
awzook is offline Find More Posts by awzook
Old Aug 06, 2010, 10:46 PM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,263 Posts
Marketing idiots

I tell you. I go to the Hobbypartz.com website (a subsidieary of Nitroplanes) and the Blue Lipo featured batteries showed barely any batteris in stock. These guys crack me up. I have four 2200 3S 30 Blue lipos and they've work great in stock kit 64 mm EDFs.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 10, 2010, 09:02 PM
Scott
United States, LA, Bossier City
Joined Jul 2010
47 Posts
Parts issues

I bought a purple ultimate bipe 6 months ago off a guy thinking I could replace the cowling. You guessed it, OUT OF STOCK. I can get it in blue, but I'll have to pay 13 bucks to ship the wrong colored cowl. The bad thing is I would consider ordering another kit if they had anything in stock!
moodified13 is offline Find More Posts by moodified13
Old Aug 11, 2010, 04:16 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
Hi there ladys and gentlemens I do have an update for are out of stock items if the plane or jet been out of stock for more then couple of month then the product is most likely discountinue, for our restocking time for any of our products should not take more then 1-2 months if it does take more then that time peroid and still states out of stock that product is discountinue sorry about not informing you guys earlier but im going to be monitoring RCG from now on so please feel free to send me a PM or just make a post and ask me any questions you might have in mind that you were curious about and i will do my best to answer all of your questions the best that i can, and once again i am truly sorry about no informing you guys much sooner about this issue i will make sure to bring this issue up on our next meeting to take down planes that are really our of stock for good so we wont keep gettting your hopes up .
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Aug 28, 2010, 12:40 PM
Joined Jul 2010
17 Posts
I've ordered multiple things from nitroplanes and always been pretty pleased but the out of stock thing is to the point i don't even bother with them. I asked a question on there forum rcdiscuss.com about if two ARF's were discontinued or just waiting on more stock. i got a " not sure keep checking website we get new shipments every month".... i'll take my money elsewhere
c91x is offline Find More Posts by c91x
Old Aug 28, 2010, 12:42 PM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,263 Posts
It sure looks like they are in a "going out of business" mode. It's too bad. I bought four of their 2200 30C 3S Blue Lipos and they've behaved surperbly. I can't tell the difference with my similar Thunderpowers 30C packs. The IR per cell is about 8 milliohms in the Blue Lipos and 5-6 M-ohms in the TPs.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 28, 2010, 03:17 PM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
Marketing 101A-- A very sneaky marketing ploy. Advertise great looking items at very low prices to hook lookers.

Then toss in the old "as seen on TV" bit to add creditability.

Then build your sales with one or two items.

One born every minute as the saying goes.

All sorts of products being sold on the net this way.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:32 PM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Been flying EXI helicopters for the better part of 4 years and I love 'em. I'm NOT impressed with HK but they can be made better by adding Align parts as parts fail. I loved using Xheli, Hobbypartz, and Raiden and have never had a problem ordering or quality. My problem is now, nothing in stock which has forced me to find other sources. My message to these 3 suppliers is that if I find a decient place to get this stuff, I stay with them. If I have problems with suppliers, I can find other sources and I am likely to stay with a dependable supplier...even if it's E-Bay. Just my $.02 worth. Personally, I think it's an importing problem with the Feds causing the shortages. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:52 PM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbenderusn View Post
Been flying EXI helicopters for the better part of 4 years and I love 'em. I'm NOT impressed with HK but they can be made better by adding Align parts as parts fail. I loved using Xheli, Hobbypartz, and Raiden and have never had a problem ordering or quality. My problem is now, nothing in stock which has forced me to find other sources. My message to these 3 suppliers is that if I find a decient place to get this stuff, I stay with them. If I have problems with suppliers, I can find other sources and I am likely to stay with a dependable supplier...even if it's E-Bay. Just my $.02 worth. Personally, I think it's an importing problem with the Feds causing the shortages. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
LMAO, the "FEDS" have nothing to do with it. If it did then it would be universal to all companies who import from China.

NItroplanes has a lousy supply plan or a cash issue that doesn't permit ordering so there is an ample supply of product.
RCG Plus Member