HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by paddleman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 06:06 PM
Joined Jul 2009
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
sig Smith Mini kit, SIG kadet senior assembled ready to fly

I have a sig mini plane that time hasen't permitted me to build. I have moved to a place the isn't sutable for flying, Real hard to travel to fly my kedet these days, not to mentin that I flew it 4 times in the past 5 years. I now live in the mountians of north eastern PA. I also have another kit that was given to me that is 50%finished....To include all that I have for flying a plane, radio etc.....asking $350 for everything. Willing to ship at your expense, to include boxing the Kadet....at your expense.....also willing to work out delivery....
paddleman is offline Find More Posts by paddleman
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2009, 07:40 PM
USA, PA, New Castle
Joined Jan 2009
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
I'm interested in the Kadet Senior, Pm me lets talk about it.
Stins is online now Find More Posts by Stins