SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 21, 2009, 09:50 AM
Joined Jul 2009
11 Posts
Discussion
Uavp/quad rotor kits/best options

Hi guys,

Sorry if my post is a bit vague. Ive surfed about a bit (cant get the search to work in rc groups) so I apologise if the answers are already out there.

Im interested in building a quad copter. Id like to build something reasonably larege and powerful, lets say between 50 - 80 cm with .5 - 1kg payload weight or therabouts.
I am happy putting stuff together, but I would ideally like to get all required components in one hit. Now that doesnt neccesarily mean buying a kit with everything, but a detailed list of components would be good.

Sorry for being a complete newb, but I like to put things together and play with them

Regards

Paul
mali is offline Find More Posts by mali
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:05 AM
Joined Jul 2009
11 Posts
Sorry, I probably should have said how much Im prepared to spend.
Well Im certainly not rich and would like to keep the cost as low as possible, but lets say I could spend up to 600.
mali is offline Find More Posts by mali