HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 17, 2009, 10:58 AM
FPV FTW
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2004
157 Posts
Discussion
Brand new quadcopter parts for sale

I purchased this stuff 6-9 months ago and just never found the time to assemble it. Included is the quad draganflyer board, 4 turnigy 10amp speed controllers and 4 brushless motors. They are the parts from Old Man Mikes build instructions. The only soldering was connecting the motors to the ESCs, the Dragan board has not been touched so everything should work perfectly. I will take $350 plus a little for shipping and insurance. I will sell it that cheap as long as you promise to send me pictures of the beast when you get it built! Send me a PM if you want more pics/info. Can also give you my number if you want to ask me any questions. Thanks!
logicwins is offline Find More Posts by logicwins
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2009, 10:43 AM
FPV FTW
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2004
157 Posts
I will take $300..

I will accept $300 for this gear, I really need to sell it. Please let me know if you have any questions!
logicwins is offline Find More Posts by logicwins
Old Jul 19, 2009, 06:17 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Jan 2008
455 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicwins
I will accept $300 for this gear, I really need to sell it. Please let me know if you have any questions!
you can call me as well
416 712 6010
Paul
dowlinger is offline Find More Posts by dowlinger