HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Garret H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 12:12 PM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,944 Posts
Trader Rating: 197
Sold
E-Flite Blade CX RTF w/ extras -- $65

For Sale:

E-flite Blade CX complete, ready-to-fly with two lipoly batteries. Comes with 2 extra sets of upper and lower blades and extra main gear. Original AC/DC charger, transmitter, box, and manual included.

$65; buyer pays actual shipping. Please PM me with offers.
Garret H is online now Find More Posts by Garret H
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2009, 09:34 PM
Joined Jul 2009
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
What would shipping be to 94531? Also, what run times do you get on those batteries?
SirJangly is offline Find More Posts by SirJangly
Old Jul 18, 2009, 10:05 PM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,944 Posts
Trader Rating: 197
I am selling this for the widow of a deceased club member, so I really do not know it's history. But, I did fly it the other day and have cycled the batteries -- both held a charge well and are ballanced -- it flew well. The TX and heli are in excellent shape physically as well as the electronics.

Shipping would be about $11 via USPS parcel post -- I would cover anything over this amount.

Thanks,
Garret
Garret H is online now Find More Posts by Garret H
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread