SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rhampton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 13, 2009, 08:58 PM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
694 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Sold
MotherShip Flying Wing 83" WS $200 Shipped

I have a really Large 83" Mother Ship Flying Wing i'm going to Sell. I Flew it like 10 Times and really love it. Had a Blast with it but i have to many RC Stuff and i just want to lessen my Fleet. I had a GREAT time with this Wing and now i would like to pass it on to someone else to enjoy as well.

This comes in 3 parts and it's Custom Built. Here is the Link to the Original Sale and the Builder of this Plane.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1003476

Here is a Video Clip of this Same Wing. I have more Videos if u like to see..

Mothership flying wing (0 min 52 sec)

I will sell this for $200 Shipped. this is the Glider of ALL Gliders. Nothing Beats a Large Flying Wing. It really takes up the whole Flying Field and the Roar of the motor against the Foam is Amazing. Very Deep Sound. It's very Large and i do not Launch this myself. i always have someone else launch it for me. It's Pretty much in the Same condition as it was 1st bought.

it has Brand new Props and the Material on this Flying Wing is very very durable.
Has Hitec 225MG Servos a Castle Creation 45A Esc and a Hyperion Motor.
I used two 3s 2800mah 30c Lipos. You can use 4s 3000mah if you like to get more power.

I will consider Trades for a large airframe. ( 3d or trainer ) with electric Motor or whatever you have that's Shippable or if you live in the Orlando, Tampa area we can arrange to meet.

Let's give this Baby a nice new home.

Reggie
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2009, 09:13 PM
Proud member of AAA
Joined May 2007
530 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Wow! That is one HUGE Flying Ironing Board!

Wish I had the $$.
Michael Johnson is offline Find More Posts by Michael Johnson
Old Jul 13, 2009, 09:30 PM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
694 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Thanks Mike. It sure is Fun to Fly. I was kinda nervous at first and intimidated of the size but you get use to it after a few flights....... this better sell quick, cause i'm tempted to change my mind...LOL

Reggie
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton
Old Jul 13, 2009, 10:35 PM
SKY-MOLE HIT HARD GO DEEP
United States, UT, Washington
Joined May 2006
467 Posts
Trader Rating: 373
You`re PM`d
gliders is offline Find More Posts by gliders
Old Jul 14, 2009, 12:56 AM
Where'd The Wise Men Go?!?
United States, NE, Bellevue
Joined Sep 2007
2,997 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Oh dang the bills... Sucked my checking account dry this month! Woulda picked this up in a heartbeat!
AC5FF is online now Find More Posts by AC5FF
Closed Thread