HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Pepperpete, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 13, 2009, 01:28 PM
He builds stuff. :)
Canada, AB, Grande Prairie
Joined Sep 2007
1,722 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Sold
Lander F9F Panther with Fan/Motor, Metal "Oleo" Suspension Landing Gear etc.

For sale is a brand new unassembled RC Lander F9F with Aluminium Fan Assembly. It has a 3575kv Lander Motor and the new metal Oleo "Suspension" retract landing gear. This is an EPO foam version which is superior to the EPS versions of old. Everything on this plane is as new as it gets.

Included
1) RC Lander F9F EPO FOAM airframe in Silver and Blue
2) RC Lander EDF Unit (aluminium assembly) with 3575KV Motor
3) RC Lander Metal Oleo "Suspension" Retract units (already installed, just have to do final installation to servo's (not included).

This is brand new in the box ready to be shipped. PM me with any questions! Paypal only please (no exceptions). No other electronics provided except those listed above.

I want to get $210 USD. And will even do a flat shipping rate at $20 shipped Purolator Courier. EJF Factory wants $277 for what I am selling here so you will save some good coin. First come first serve.
Pepperpete is offline Find More Posts by Pepperpete
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread