HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by BeauMartin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 08:17 PM
Look out for what? -Oh that...
ATL, GA
Joined Jan 2008
172 Posts
Discussion
mini pulse crash

Well today i flew the mini pulse. It flew great the first battery. I LOVE that plane. I did some loops, some rolls, some knife edges, and some immelmans. Then on the second battery, i did an immelman but did 3/4 of a loop putting me nose down. Then the plane hit the ground at about 40 mph, nose first. The fuselage is in half and the hing is badly dinged up. As you may have guessed, the cowl is now completely destroyed. Now I'm waiting for the lipo to go boom. Poor Mini Pulse, you be back to normal in no time.
BeauMartin is offline Find More Posts by BeauMartin
Last edited by BeauMartin; Jul 13, 2009 at 09:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2009, 12:13 PM
Thumbs through CFIT
Altus AFB, OK
Joined Jul 2009
77 Posts
Mini Pulse Crash

I like my Mini Pulse as well, but I wonder if the CG is where it should be? I have it marked where the instructions called for and it ballances perfeltly however in a knife edge it loses altitude quickly. I thinkI amgoing to move it back a little more and see how it does. Thankfully, no debris field...yet.
DandarBoom2147 is offline Find More Posts by DandarBoom2147