SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Gotsch7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 02, 2009, 04:51 PM
Gotsch7
Falls Church, VA
Joined Jun 2009
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
TAMIYA 1/16 RC Tanks

I have three TAMIYA 1/16 scale tanks to sell. They are like new and fully assembled and tuned up, with RC gear aboard. Two Tiger I's and one Tiger II.
Gotsch7 is offline Find More Posts by Gotsch7
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2009, 12:39 PM
RRR
Suspended Account
Kentucky
Joined Jun 2004
115 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotsch7
I have three TAMIYA 1/16 scale tanks to sell. They are like new and fully assembled and tuned up, with RC gear aboard. Two Tiger I's and one Tiger II.
How much?
RRR is offline Find More Posts by RRR
Old Jul 04, 2009, 10:34 AM
Gotsch7
Falls Church, VA
Joined Jun 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR
How much?
Well, each tank cost me over $600. I am looking for a price. Make an offer if you wish.
Old Jul 04, 2009, 11:19 AM
RRR
Suspended Account
Kentucky
Joined Jun 2004
115 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotsch7
Well, each tank cost me over $600. I am looking for a price. Make an offer if you wish.
Got pix?
RRR is offline Find More Posts by RRR
Old Jul 04, 2009, 06:40 PM
Gotsch7
Falls Church, VA
Joined Jun 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR
Got pix?
I don't have a digital camera. If you are really interested, I will borrow my sister's digital camera and photograph them for you. I must admit I am an
old-timer and I do not really know how to post a digital photograph to this website (or any other for that matter). One Tiger I is dark grey, the other
Tiger I is desert sand, and the Tiger II is rusty red. I have spare tread for all three of them. The Tiger II has a circuit breaker and an electronic speed control instead of the (lousy) Tamiya rheostat and fuse. I am a very expert model builder and I have been doing it for 40 years and I make museum quality
models. Where I can I improve the mechanics of the kits to make them better.
For instance, the Tiger II has an elevating gun as well as a rotating turret.
All three tanks are four channel with servos and receivers mounted and
adjusted. I believe I even have the instruction manual for the Tiger I's.

Since these things are so pricey, I am not really trying for a fast sale. But like I said, my sister could loan me her camera and I could try. It will take a few days.

Thank you for your interest in this "RRR".
Closed Thread