HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mattcaron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 01, 2009, 10:08 AM
Joined Mar 2008
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
E-revo dewalt 12v

Here I have an E-revo with dewalt 12v for sale.

Its pretty much stock, always taken care after each run, its in perfect working order,

the talon tire are still usable but I would buy something else with this car since they balloon like crazy under acceleration.

Normal wear and scratch from the hobby uses

Ill take 350$ OBO
Mattcaron is offline Find More Posts by Mattcaron
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2009, 11:01 AM
honda70kid
grove city ohio
Joined Mar 2007
90 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
interested in any trades?
honda70kid is offline Find More Posts by honda70kid
Old Jul 01, 2009, 11:36 AM
Joined Mar 2008
31 Posts
yes , erevo brushless, mini e revo vxl
Old Jul 01, 2009, 11:58 AM
honda70kid
grove city ohio
Joined Mar 2007
90 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
damn lol
everyone is after that mini revo
i have one but im not letting go bec it will be forevver before i see one again
you interested in anything else?
why dont you just convert this to brusless?
thats what i was going to do if i get it
honda70kid is offline Find More Posts by honda70kid
Old Jul 01, 2009, 12:04 PM
Joined Mar 2008
31 Posts
because I want the Real ERBE
Old Jul 04, 2009, 02:22 PM
boise idaho, CALI is home
Joined Aug 2005
637 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
there is no actuall difference between the erevo and the brushless erevo besides the motor and esc. not to mention once to get the brushless version you have to totally upgrade the chassis to make it driveable, center diff, progressive 2 rockers 50w oil in all shocks orange springs up front golds in the rear, RPM arms all the way around with TRU track rear arms, some 17mm hubs and some decent tires cuz the stock ones suck even for bashing, and DONT what ever you do DONT run NIMH batteries, they suck not to mention your run time is very short and speeds are pretty weak.
I have 2 Erevos one is a race version the other is a back up, trust me without these parts you will break alot of stuff on this truck with the brushless set up!!! if you convert one i would recommend the VXL system( get the esc fan and motor fan set up from integy) your truck is just as fast as the stock MAMBA set up for 100 bucks used on ebay!!! and it totall rips on 3cell 5000s!!!!
parkzonekid is offline Find More Posts by parkzonekid
Old Jul 04, 2009, 09:10 PM
Joined Mar 2008
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkzonekid
there is no actuall difference between the erevo and the brushless erevo besides the motor and esc. not to mention once to get the brushless version you have to totally upgrade the chassis to make it driveable, center diff, progressive 2 rockers 50w oil in all shocks orange springs up front golds in the rear, RPM arms all the way around with TRU track rear arms, some 17mm hubs and some decent tires cuz the stock ones suck even for bashing, and DONT what ever you do DONT run NIMH batteries, they suck not to mention your run time is very short and speeds are pretty weak.
I have 2 Erevos one is a race version the other is a back up, trust me without these parts you will break alot of stuff on this truck with the brushless set up!!! if you convert one i would recommend the VXL system( get the esc fan and motor fan set up from integy) your truck is just as fast as the stock MAMBA set up for 100 bucks used on ebay!!! and it totall rips on 3cell 5000s!!!!
Would you buy a Honda Sir or a swapped Honda with the same motor if the guy tells you that its the same thing? not me, I like it to be the real thing even if its identical! I want the real one
Old Jul 07, 2009, 11:12 PM
Heli and Car Addict
Woodland Hills, CA
Joined Jan 2008
3,478 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Kind of makes no sense......
Swap the motors, replace the body, resell it as a EBRE?

You shouldn't be running a VXL Setup, (Single) or a Single Mamba Max setup in a EMaxx/ERevo monster truck.

Not unless you need the motor and ESC for cooking eggs...
rawfuls is offline Find More Posts by rawfuls
Closed Thread