HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 12, 2001, 07:47 AM
I am M I G H T Y !
Ipswich, England
Joined Feb 2001
486 Posts
Osama Bin Laden to blame?

From the views expressed in the world-wide media and gleaning facts from past acts of terrorism, Bin Laden is the only individual I can surmise as being responsible for such an atrocity.

Now, I am no expert on the worlds terrorist groups/factions but thats how I feel based on fact.

The US Embassy in Africa which was bombed, other aircraft hijackings and kidnappings and bombings: it only stands to reason that he is the culprit. He has placed it in the minds of up to 5,000 of his "followers" that through vile acts of mass murder can his views be expressed through the "sheep" which follow his every word.

Do I feel that military retaliation is the answer? Not entirely.
If the US were to retaliate heavily there is the distinct and real possibility that more devastating and frequent acts of barbarism may result. Not only on US soil and its interest worldwide but also to any nation who supports the US. If the US engaged full-time in the search for Bin Laden, only to question him as to his involvement in this massacre, more and more countries would lend support and resources.

Bin Laden has already stated that he was not involved in this act but it smacks a bit too much of what he HAS been party to.

My father says " I've got 2 words: LEVEL MECCA". That is not the answer. The answer is for Bin Laden to stop issuing statements as to his innocence and stand before investigators at the International Court at The Hague and prove his innocence. I'm sure there is enough of a case to prove his guilt.

Thank you, EZone for letting me rant.

Steve Wrona

My prayers are with the families of those affected by this horrific event.
Whomever is responsible for this act of unimaginable horror is breathing precious air that they no longer have any rights to.
Steve Wrona is offline Find More Posts by Steve Wrona