HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Yellow Baron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 02:21 PM
0.9g retracts
3" from insanity, 2' from the computer ,Richford, Tioga county, Southern Tier, New York, U.S., North American Continent, Northern hemisphere, Earth, The Sol System, Milkyway Galaxy, The Universe, The Current Dimension, Your Selected Realm of Reality.
Joined Dec 2006
1,946 Posts
Discussion
Newark Valley Senoir High School Class of 2009

Well, yesterday was my high school graduation! According to a person with too much time on his hands (my dad) there were 108 graduates out of roughtly 500 students in the whole school (not to shabby, no?). The weather for the day started-out crappy, with thunderstorms and high temps with even higher humidity. Once 3pm rolled around it had cleared off, but thunderstorms were threatening on the horrizon; luckily they held off, leaving the courtyard for open for photo-ops, and a beautifull night.

Here are some pics of me, and me with my firends (im sure my friends have more, which they will post on their blogs all across the internets) so more to come (probably, and maybe a slide show on youtube with music?)!

Congradulations to all the fellow members of the class of 2009 nationwide!
Yellow Baron is offline Find More Posts by Yellow Baron
to remove ads between posts