SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 18, 2010, 12:48 PM
semper mitis
Paducah, Kentucky
Joined Nov 2004
947 Posts
Farmer Joe decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company responsible for the accident to court. In court the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer Joe.
"Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the lawyer. Farmer Joe responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule Bessie into the..."
"I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted, "just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?".
Farmer Joe said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road..."
The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."
By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say."
Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ol' Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. "Shortly after the accident, a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.
"Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me. He said, 'Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her.'
"Then he said, 'How are YOU feeling?'
gentle ben is offline Find More Posts by gentle ben
Old Mar 18, 2010, 01:05 PM
USA, CA, Cupertino
Joined Apr 2009
89 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle ben View Post
Farmer Joe decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company responsible for the accident to court. In court the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer Joe.
"Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the lawyer. Farmer Joe responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule Bessie into the..."
"I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted, "just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?".
Farmer Joe said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road..."
The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."
By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say."
Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ol' Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. "Shortly after the accident, a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.
"Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me. He said, 'Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her.'
"Then he said, 'How are YOU feeling?'
I think i'd say i'm fine too
tavfox is offline Find More Posts by tavfox
Old Mar 19, 2010, 06:03 PM
Boar? I'm a Thermal Pig!
Winnipeg, Canada
Joined Aug 2004
916 Posts
Sorry guys, looks like the morality police has killed another joke AGAIN!
Geez, even after I made sure there where no offensive words used in my offensive joke.
Batmanwpg is offline Find More Posts by Batmanwpg
Last edited by Batmanwpg; Apr 08, 2010 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Morality police censoring
Old Mar 20, 2010, 01:07 AM
Taking care of the pond.
USA, CA, Fresno
Joined Apr 2004
7,310 Posts
Sick, sick, sick...
MILLERTIME is offline Find More Posts by MILLERTIME
Old Mar 20, 2010, 01:55 PM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
10,010 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLERTIME View Post
Sick, sick, sick...
b ut funny...
Up&Away is offline Find More Posts by Up&Away
Old Mar 20, 2010, 04:14 PM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1213794

UA..

Pudknocker71 is offline Find More Posts by Pudknocker71
Old Mar 21, 2010, 08:04 PM
In the 20' glider range
Boise, Idaho
Joined Jul 2009
4,503 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attac...hmentid=538875
anti-gravity is offline Find More Posts by anti-gravity
Old Mar 21, 2010, 08:15 PM
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,082 Posts
I miss E&B.
martimer is offline Find More Posts by martimer
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 23, 2010, 02:49 AM
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
10,010 Posts
Is it a coincidence that the word "therapist" can easily be read as "the rapist"?
Old Mar 23, 2010, 05:21 AM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up&Away View Post
Is it a coincidence that the word "therapist" can easily be read as "the rapist"?
Thanks...now I will.
Pudknocker71 is offline Find More Posts by Pudknocker71
Old Mar 23, 2010, 07:43 AM
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
10,010 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudknocker71 View Post
Thanks...now I will.
Look at it as a public service...
Old Mar 23, 2010, 03:04 PM
Try the Truth for a change
home on the range
Joined Apr 2007
183 Posts
oOOPS
Bill Henley is offline Find More Posts by Bill Henley
Last edited by Bill Henley; Apr 22, 2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 03:46 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,798 Posts
Jumping on the bed
A fiftyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"
The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old."
The husband said, "What did he say about your 56 year old a (buttocks) ss?"
"Your name never came up," she replied
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Last edited by 62pilot; Apr 08, 2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Because the ninjas are acting very stupid today.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 08:54 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,798 Posts
If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?" I asked the children in my Kindergarten Sunday school class.

"NO!" the children all answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into heaven?"

Again the answer was, "NO!"

"Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children and loved my wife, would that get me into heaven?" I asked them again.

Once more they all answered, "NO!"

"Well," I continued, thinking they were a good bit more theologically sophisticated than I had given them credit for, "then how can I get into heaven?"

A five-year-old boy shouted out, "YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!"
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Apr 06, 2010, 06:25 PM
No,no,no a MUSIC gig
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,655 Posts
A shy man went to a pet shop and bought a bird. He walked out and had forgotten to get birdseed. He returned and the shop had several customers. He walked up and barely whispered, I need some seed for the bird.
The shop owner says I can't hear you.
After several attempts the shop owners says come back and tell me when it's more quiet or learn to speak up.
The customer tried again and again over a week.
Then he comes back on the 8th days and yells : MISTER DO YOU STUFF BIRDS ?
The owner says yes I do that in the rear.
The customer yells "STUFF THIS ONE UP YOUR REAR, IT'S DEAD !"

Ch
Chophop is offline Find More Posts by Chophop