SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 01, 2012, 11:26 PM
Radiodel-hooooo
Chophop's Avatar
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,768 Posts
Hey, I got a job. Rubbing bomb balm on bombs so they slip out of the airplane belly easily.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 11:36 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
acetech09's Avatar
United States, CA, Pacifica
Joined Apr 2012
1,509 Posts
Keep it up, Chophop! Balmin' them bombs with aplomb in guam!
acetech09 is offline Find More Posts by acetech09
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2012, 05:42 AM
Radiodel-hooooo
Chophop's Avatar
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,768 Posts
Just don't rub it on that bump on the front.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2012, 07:19 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2008
1,817 Posts
Ahh Chop if it feels good do it and be proud.
Kcal is offline Find More Posts by Kcal
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 09:42 AM
Radiodel-hooooo
Chophop's Avatar
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,768 Posts
It ain't near the joy of rubbing on a 38 double D but I do think a 36D is more asthetically pleasing. Hey , I thnk 'm gonna name my next airplane the B-36D.

Oh, someone already beat me to it.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Last edited by Chophop; Oct 03, 2012 at 09:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 11:47 PM
Vertical Arrival Specialist
clinth01's Avatar
Townsville, Australia
Joined Sep 2009
319 Posts
His wife had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on the toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while she was out. After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, he got home and realized her predicament.

They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, he undid the toilet seat bolts. His wife wrapped a sheet around herself and he drove her to the hospital emergency room.

The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (try to get a mental picture of this.).

She tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them......

I just never saw one mounted and framed before."
clinth01 is offline Find More Posts by clinth01
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:21 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Up&Away's Avatar
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
10,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop View Post
It ain't near the joy of rubbing on a 38 double D but I do think a 36D is more asthetically pleasing. Hey , I thnk 'm gonna name my next airplane the B-36D.

Oh, someone already beat me to it.
Yeah, so did this one...
Up&Away is offline Find More Posts by Up&Away
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 07:28 AM
Danish? Don't U eat that??
DKChris's Avatar
Denmark
Joined Jan 2008
242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinth01 View Post
His wife had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on the toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while she was out. After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, he got home and realized her predicament.

They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, he undid the toilet seat bolts. His wife wrapped a sheet around herself and he drove her to the hospital emergency room.

The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (try to get a mental picture of this.).

She tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them......

I just never saw one mounted and framed before."
That one is in fact a true story........was on the news some years ago.....
DKChris is offline Find More Posts by DKChris
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 07:37 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Up&Away's Avatar
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
10,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKChris View Post
That one is in fact a true story........was on the news some years ago.....
Mmmm, maybe not?
http://www.snopes.com/embarrass/doctor/framed.asp
Up&Away is offline Find More Posts by Up&Away
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:03 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Dating in 1957…

You need to be able to remember the era to really enjoy this... But even if
you’re not old enough, this is funny, anyway!

It was hot Saturday evening in the summer of 1957 and Fred had a date with
Peggy Sue. He arrived at her house and rang the bell.

"Oh, come on in!" Peggy Sue's mother said as she welcomed Fred in. "Have a
seat in the living room. Would you like something to drink…Lemonade? Iced tea?"

"Iced tea, please," Fred said. Mom brought the iced tea.

"So, what are you and Peggy planning to do tonight?" she asked.

"Oh, probably catch a movie, and then maybe grab a bite to eat at the malt
shop, maybe take a walk on the beach..."

"Peggy likes to screw, you know," Mom informed him.

"Uh...really?" Fred replied, with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, yes!" the mother continued. "When she goes out with her friends, that's
all they do!"

"Is that so?" asked Fred, incredulous.

"Yes," said the mother. "As a matter of fact, she'd screw all night if we let
her!"

"Well, thanks for the tip," Fred said as he began thinking about alternate
plans for the evening.

A moment later, Peggy Sue came down the stairs looking pretty as a picture
wearing a pink blouse and full circle skirt, and with her hair tied back in a
bouncy ponytail. She greeted Fred.

"Have fun, kids," the mother said as they left.

Half an hour later, a completely disheveled Peggy Sue burst into the house and
slammed the front door behind her.

"The Twist, Mom!" she angrily yelled at her mother. "The damned dance is
called the Twist!"
seanpcola is online now Find More Posts by seanpcola
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:17 PM
free bird
Mickey D's Avatar
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Aug 2011
169 Posts
haha, I got that one!
Mickey D is offline Find More Posts by Mickey D
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:18 PM
free bird
Mickey D's Avatar
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Aug 2011
169 Posts
Q:What do you call a cow with no legs?

A: Ground beef!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mickey D is offline Find More Posts by Mickey D
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:21 PM
Registered User
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,087 Posts
That cow joke was a drag.
martimer is online now Find More Posts by martimer
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:21 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
acetech09's Avatar
United States, CA, Pacifica
Joined Apr 2012
1,509 Posts
What do you call a quadriplegic in a swimming pool?

Bob.

---

What do you call a quadriplegic in a jacuzzi?

Stew.

---

What do you call a quadriplegic in a catapult?

Miles.
acetech09 is offline Find More Posts by acetech09
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 05, 2012, 02:52 AM
Radiodel-hooooo
Chophop's Avatar
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey D View Post
Q:What do you call a cow with no legs?

A: Ground beef!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanx !
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Joke Post your own jokes. Dtrimas Humor 21 Oct 05, 2011 08:29 PM
Post your maiden Voyage "JetiPro" Lv2Fly Foamies (Kits) 1 Jul 08, 2008 01:00 PM
The Blue Frog - Post your pictures & Feedback here! Hippo Foamies (Kits) 496 Feb 05, 2004 11:40 PM
Post your ideas for The E Zone here jbourke Site Chat 68 May 17, 2002 09:54 AM
Post your heli specs Dustin_v16 Electric Heli Talk 16 Feb 22, 2002 10:38 PM