|Aug 25, 2012, 03:47 PM|
Can't stop laughing!!!!!
|Aug 27, 2012, 09:22 AM|
A bear and a bunny are walking in the woods when the bear said wait here while I take a dump behind the bush, after a few the bear says to the bunny do you have a problem with sht sticking to your fir? No says the bunny, so the bear picks the bunny up and wipes his bum.
|Aug 27, 2012, 10:58 AM|
Originally Posted by Billymac
Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, shiloh, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
Now if she asked ME if I had a dog I'd say yea but he has enough in his bowl to last til tomorrow. I don't carry one in my wallet, we'll have to stop on the way so I can get some.
|Aug 28, 2012, 11:23 AM|
I was talking to a few women today, and one of them asked me if I taped a cucumber to my leg, they all started giggling. I'm still confused.
|Aug 28, 2012, 10:37 PM|
|Aug 28, 2012, 11:03 PM|
The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again invited readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.
Here are the winners:
1. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
2. Ignoranus: A person who's
both stupid and an a******.
3. Intaxicaton: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
4. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
5. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
6. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid
7. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
8. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
9. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
10. Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit.)
11. Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.
12. Decafalon (n): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
13. Glibido: All talk and no action.
14. Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
15. Arachnoleptic Fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.
16. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
17. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in the fruit you're eating.
|Aug 29, 2012, 07:06 AM|
I was watching NBC's Lester Holt do a report while the hurricane is blowing him around. He is waving around, grabbing his leg to steady himself, his clothes are wet and flapping in the wind.
They should overdub a hurricane rap video of him there.
|Aug 30, 2012, 02:05 PM|
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Joke||Post your own jokes.||Dtrimas||Humor||21||Oct 05, 2011 09:29 PM|
|Post your maiden Voyage "JetiPro"||Lv2Fly||Foamies (Kits)||1||Jul 08, 2008 02:00 PM|
|The Blue Frog - Post your pictures & Feedback here!||Hippo||Foamies (Kits)||496||Feb 06, 2004 12:40 AM|
|Post your ideas for The E Zone here||jbourke||Site Chat||68||May 17, 2002 10:54 AM|
|Post your heli specs||Dustin_v16||Electric Heli Talk||16||Feb 22, 2002 11:38 PM|