HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by moxjett, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 08:34 PM
Pug Pilot
Wichita, Kansas
Joined Dec 2004
801 Posts
Discussion
Lunch Time Fun

I was watching Ben of 3DHS having so much fun flying his 3DHS 40" Edge at the 2nd annual Grapevine FLI, that I knew I had to have one. I crashed my E-Flite profile CAP a few months ago that I flew during the week at lunch, so I thought this would make a great replacement. Lucky for me a fellow RCG member (fatcat220) had a used one for sale at the FLI that just needed an Rx and battery. Man, I'm glad I bought the Edge. This is one of the best flying small airplanes I've flown that wasn't a foamie or a profile. I've flown the Edge about ten times now, both in windy conditions and calm conditions, and this little plan is a blast windy or not. The best part is that it fits perfectly in the trunk of my car, so at lunch time I, pop a battery in and I'm flying. SCHWEEET!
moxjett is offline Find More Posts by moxjett
to remove ads between posts