HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 18, 2009, 09:25 AM
Budapest
Joined Jul 2003
2,578 Posts
Video
REmzibi OSD current sensor test

This is a test video of the diy current sensor for the Remzibi OSD.

The battery voltage, the current and the mAh is measured same time by the diy sensor and the Emeter.
Check the voltage, current and mAh (marked with just m as no mAh character in the table) in the bottom left of the screen and the corresponding values on the Emeter's screen.
(the gps is not locked, so no bother with any other data but these three in bottom left)

Remzibi: there is a possible firmware bug, did you observed the unknown unintended "9m" displayed for a few seconds above the voltage value?
mmormota is offline Find More Posts by mmormota
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2009, 10:47 AM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
That 9m is the wrap around text from one line up on the far right. You must be careful with the objects you put on the right border. If they get too big, they wrap around to the next line down on the left.
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jun 18, 2009, 01:11 PM
Poland
Joined Sep 2004
837 Posts
As HappyKillmore wrote - it is information from line above - was too long to feet in line so gone on next one .
remzibi is offline Find More Posts by remzibi
Old Jun 18, 2009, 02:54 PM
Budapest
Joined Jul 2003
2,578 Posts
Thank you.
I move it two steps left. Then in normal flight session - if the plane doesn't fly above the atmosphere - it would not happen...
mmormota is offline Find More Posts by mmormota
Old Jul 23, 2009, 06:24 PM
Putting FPV to Business
Joined Jul 2009
573 Posts
That's great, it seems that I am going to order one for me...let's wait for the PM response from Remzibi.

Thanks mmormota for your attention.

Cheers,

Ernani
FPVExtremer is offline Find More Posts by FPVExtremer
Old Oct 02, 2009, 05:28 AM
Alexander/Sweden
Hemavan/Sweden
Joined Nov 2006
65 Posts
Hi

Could you digg up some more info about the current sensor you have made?
Tuven is offline Find More Posts by Tuven
Old Oct 02, 2009, 10:04 AM
BadPilot
United States, IL, Custer Park
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
HappyKillmore,

That is awesome a premade diy current sensor for the Remzibi OSD. I thought when I started to FPV I would have to build my own equipment. I checked out the web-site and that is very good price.

Thanks to mmormota for posting the vid or I would never have found this.

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Old Oct 10, 2009, 10:13 AM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
FYI, the newer updates to the config software have some basic checks for objects overwriting one another. Please download the latest and look for the objects that turn red. They have a strong possibility to overwrite another object.
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)