HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:39 AM
Michele Somaschini, Spain
Madrid (Spain)
Joined Sep 2001
1,102 Posts
No More Compassion With Palestinia

There're no words to describe what I'm seeing on CNN.....!!

Both World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and it seems that also the Capitol have been striked by hijacked planes.

I'm not american but we got terrorism here in Spain and I feel the same anger when inocent people dies.

Now they've gone too far!!

Mr. Bush, please no more compassion with those ****ing bastards.
RookieOne is offline Find More Posts by RookieOne
Old Sep 11, 2001, 09:51 AM
RIP Ric
Marietta, GA
Joined Jun 1999
43,312 Posts
Both trade centers and part of the pentagon have collapsed, another large aircraft has gone down in PA, reports of attacks elsewhere..
Andy W is offline Find More Posts by Andy W
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:03 AM
Madrid (Spain)
Joined Sep 2001
1,102 Posts
Maybe not all palestinians agree with this cruelty but I think the game is finished for them.

This is not terrorism. This can't be caused by a terrorist group.
This only happens with the support of a govern.

NO MORE COMPASSION !!!
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:21 AM
Always looking UP
Lilburn, Georgia, USA
Joined Nov 2000
2,361 Posts
Time to turn the middle east in a `GIANT GLASS PARKING LOT' Nuclear!!!!!
FANMAN is offline Find More Posts by FANMAN
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:23 AM
Agra, Oklahoma
Joined Feb 2000
5,390 Posts
It's a little early to take any claim of responsibility seriously. I'm sure probably several organizations have been 'represented' in making the claim for these acts.

Let's not jump to any conclusions at this point. I'm sure the responsible parties will be disclosed in good time. This is not to say that Palestine is not responsible - I suppose by bringing the US into the mix they may muster more Mid-East support for their cause?

Whoever though, it is surely a disgusting, cowardly act.

My prayers go out to the victims and family members effected.

Steve
Steve McBride is offline Find More Posts by Steve McBride
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:38 AM
Land o' lobsta's and steema's
Joined Sep 2001
22 Posts
Nuclear response is no better than what they have done to us. It would turn the eye of the world against us as much as this act has turned it towards us. I am in shock. This is not going to go away, ever. I truly belive that with a little more coordination this would have been much worse. As far as an outside government supporting this kind of thing, Yes it is possible but not necessary to pull this off. But the people involved knew how to fly a big jetliner with precision. There had to be years of preparation and training. I haven't been this angry in my life. Or maybe I just feel like this should make me angrier than anything else has. in reality, I'm in shock.
sxty8goats is offline Find More Posts by sxty8goats
Last edited by sxty8goats; Sep 11, 2001 at 10:54 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:45 AM
So Cal
Joined Sep 2001
40 Posts
This is insane.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one am flying my wingo into the window of the gyro sandwich shop up the street
FlyingTurd is offline Find More Posts by FlyingTurd
Old Sep 11, 2001, 10:53 AM
Seattle, WA USA
Joined Jun 2000
71 Posts
Rookie,

One must remember that America has many enemys. This most likely is the work of Palestine, but which group? Hamas, Islamic Jihad, DFLP. It could also Osma Bin-Ladin, completly removed from Palestine. Of course there's always Afgahnistan, Syria, Libya, Lebenon, Sudan, Iran Iraq...

Goat,

An act of war is an act of war and deserves an appropriate response. The full fury of the United States Armed Forces will find whoever is responsible and "Poop in their Corn Flakes". If that means low-yield nuclear response, so be it.

Just my .02. I know it's extreme, but Cest la' Vie...
dwood99 is offline Find More Posts by dwood99
Old Sep 11, 2001, 11:00 AM
Madrid (Spain)
Joined Sep 2001
1,102 Posts
You're right. They have been preparing this since many years ago.
They have money and support enough to do this and more. Maybe Iraq or Afganistan are also involved.

What about palestinian kids celebrating this? Have you seen them on TV. Incredible!!

Let's pray this won't cause a world war and hope our governments will keep calm as any decision will involve all the .
Seems to be a Tom Clancy novel.

My deepest condolences to the families of the victims.

RookieOne
Old Sep 11, 2001, 11:44 AM
Joined Mar 2001
47 Posts
MSNBC just reported that there are thousands of Palestinians in the streets dancing and chanting something like "God is Great" in rerference to the terrorist acts commited today. They are so happy about this that they are passing out candy in the streets to celebrate.

It just sickens me to no end how people can celebrate something like this.
qadsan is offline Find More Posts by qadsan
Old Sep 11, 2001, 11:59 AM
Bellevue, WA, USA
Joined Sep 2001
94 Posts
Most of the speculation I have heard circles around Osama bin Laden. It's unlikely to have been the Palestinians or the Iraqis. Yassir Arafat has already been on TV expressing sadness and condolences to the United States. And of course, the Iraqis know they would be squashed like a bug if they tried something like this.

Bin Laden, on the other hand, has enormous funds, a large fanatical following, and motive (i.e., the USA lauched 75 cruise missiles into his various terrorist camps in an effort to kill him). Like a cockroach, he can be very hard to find.

Only time will tell for sure who did this, though.

Certainly whoever launched this attack will live to regret it. As a citizen, I also support tactical nuclear strikes, if that's what it takes to nail the bastards.
ShinySteelRobot is offline Find More Posts by ShinySteelRobot
Old Sep 11, 2001, 12:14 PM
Madrid (Spain)
Joined Sep 2001
1,102 Posts
Nuclear weapons will put more people against U.S.

Yours is a great country capable of doing incredible things. Everything will be restored soon (unless victims).

If Bin Laden is responsible of that, even if so difficult to be found, you'll catch him. Let the CIA do the keen work!
Old Sep 11, 2001, 12:16 PM
Melbourne, Victoria, Oz.
Joined Oct 2000
315 Posts
I am gutted by the carnage in the US and I am wrenched to my core that any group of people in this world of ours would feel so driven as to commit such atrocities against humanity. There is no way to describe this other than a blatant act of terrorisim. I am bereft and do not have enough tears for the victims, their families and all of us touched by the horror of these acts. And while acts of reprisal may seem to be appropriate in the heat of the moment and politicallyand socially justified, I am scared of what may be seen as a politically rational response will become historically just another act that leads to a major conflict. I pray that for all of us that this ugly bloody mark on the history of the new century doesn't lead us into the depths of the horrors we saw in the last one. To all of you I wish you well and hope that tommorow, the next day and the one after can be brighter than the one before and full of hope. Just cling to what ever Gods you've got, and smile at every child you see-'cos it's about them really, wherever we are.
I'm sure you can tell it's late here(2:45 am) and for the first time in my life I am feeling old and alone.

Cyberhugs to all of you and to all those that matter.

hugh
Oneson1 is offline Find More Posts by Oneson1
Old Sep 11, 2001, 12:22 PM
Master of disaster
Northern Virginia
Joined May 2000
707 Posts
We should not discriminate
All extremist sons of Allah should be taken out along with
whatever country that aides or shelters them.

I say we take the leash off Isreal and let them handle
Palistine with the use of maximim force.

America can raze Pakistan and Afghanistan.

If other countrys around the world don't agree, America
will consider them enemys also. Forget the UN.

If America does not show a strong and quick retaliation
we will be doomed to be picked at with more terrorist
attacks and made the laughing stock of the world.

Hopefully in the near future those sons of Allah laughing
and dancing in the streets of thier heathan 3rd world countries
will be sucking on a napalm cocktail.
Travis is offline Find More Posts by Travis
Old Sep 11, 2001, 12:47 PM
Joined Mar 2001
47 Posts
ShinySteelRobot said "It's unlikely to have been the Palestinians or the Iraqis. Yassir Arafat has already been on TV expressing sadness and condolences to the United States. "

Yes, Arafat has expressed sadness, etc, but the fact that there's thousands of Palestinians in the streets celebrating these cowardly acts as reported by MSNBC clearly shows their feelings toward us. The Palestinians may not have had anything to do with this, but the Palestinians and anyone else who's celebrating this are a very 'SICK' bunch of people.

I just hope authorities can rapidly get to the bottom of this and swifly bring those who are responsible for these cowardly acts to justice.
qadsan is offline Find More Posts by qadsan
Closed Thread