HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Hammbone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 04:14 PM
United States, CO, Loveland
Joined Jun 2002
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
For Sale
Jet Central Super Eagle turbine

Jet Central Super Eagle for sale with 10-1/2 hours total time on it. Serial number JF120-0207. Turbine has performed flawlessly except for one hot start. It would not start again after the hot start, so it was sent in to Jet Central to get checked out. They replaced the NGV, compressor, and rear bearing. It's working great again now, and only has 3 flights on it since coming back from Jet Central.

I had this turbine on a Comp-Arf Flash and it was a blast. I've sold the Flash, so I'm selling this turbine now.

I'm selling this turbine with all accessories as received when new. The ECU battery is a 5200mah Li Ion. The owners manual and the hand data terminal are also included.

Price is $2700 plus $25 for shipping and insurance. Price is firm. Buyer will need to pay $250 to Jet Central to transfer the lifetime warranty within 15 days of purchase.

Payment Forms Accepted:
Money Order ~ Cashier Check ~ Personal Check ~ PayPal

Payment Terms:
I will only accept Paypal payments if you pay an extra 3% to cover the fees. If you pay by check, I will need to wait for funds to clear my bank before shipping the item.

Thanks, Jim
Hammbone is offline Find More Posts by Hammbone
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread