HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 09, 2009, 12:32 PM
Outside the box!
Joined May 2009
442 Posts
Cool
Simplicious Parkflyer Kits

Heres my design for a parkflyer that fits on your dashboard and does it all. Well it dosent 3-D, but it's 4ch and really fun! I now have nice laser cut kits of this airplane, with complete hardware,and a build log in the scratchbuilt foamys forum. There's plans there if you want to scratchbuild one also. Hope ya'all have fun with it!!
I'm selling the kits for $35 shipped. I do paypal, if you want one send me a pm.
Scotty
Depron airplane Simplicious 4 Channel Flying Wing (3 min 0 sec)

Simplicious flying wing (2 min 19 sec)

great flight at meldrum low res with GtrscottyRC's Simplicious 22in. flying wing. (5 min 52 sec)
gtrScotty is offline Find More Posts by gtrScotty
Last edited by gtrScotty; Aug 19, 2009 at 11:57 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2009, 01:55 PM
northenden, manchester, england
Joined May 2009
1,434 Posts
wow that is brilliant, i would love one of them on my dashboard, and really hope others show an interest so you will put the plans on here, and if you do then you will have one of your creations flying in the uk, good luck and looking forward to reading more about this little gem
doggit
doggit is offline Find More Posts by doggit
Old Jun 09, 2009, 02:10 PM
RC Addict
Falls Church, VA
Joined Jul 2006
2,238 Posts
I would be interested in plans as well.
anatoly is offline Find More Posts by anatoly
Old Jun 09, 2009, 02:23 PM
Out(of Mind) Back Soon(I HOPE)
Fleming, Colorado
Joined May 2008
200 Posts
COOL! ! ! I would be very interested in the plans also.
andersot is offline Find More Posts by andersot
Old Jun 09, 2009, 07:45 PM
Outside the box!
Joined May 2009
442 Posts
Thanks fellas! Looks like I'll have to learn how to make PDF files or somthing now.
Simplicious is really a blast so i'd like to share it and see some of you guys having fun with it as well.
Old Jun 09, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hemet, California, United States
Joined Aug 2001
2,553 Posts
Hi,

Me like! Want plans!

Thanks! Mickydee
mickydee is offline Find More Posts by mickydee
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:49 AM
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Joined Feb 2004
174 Posts
Lovely

Yes, please. Plans would be great. What are you using for power?

Regards,
John
yukon john is offline Find More Posts by yukon john
Old Jun 10, 2009, 10:10 AM
Outside the box!
Joined May 2009
442 Posts
Ok, so I have a new learning curve to start, as I've never uesed a PC to draft with. I've been using the same table for 15 years. What is a good program to get started with? Is there a good freeware version out there for this kind of stuff?
Thanks for all your input!! Ill be limited to my iPhone for a cuple days, but the drawlings are done so I'll be gettin on that Friday.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 10:27 AM
Outside the box!
Joined May 2009
442 Posts
Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon john
Yes, please. Plans would be great. What are you using for power?

Regards,
John
There's a complete rundown on the thread "My built up depron 4ch wing" in the scratchbuilt foamys forum
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:17 PM
Southern Utah
Joined Mar 2008
377 Posts
Hey.........Looks like a great plane and good luck but....I can't resist a plug for "Dr.Dave"....I have two of these big and small, and you know you can't lose with these either....yeeHa

http://superflyrc.com/ ....
21xct45 is offline Find More Posts by 21xct45
Old Jun 10, 2009, 02:13 PM
Outside the box!
Joined May 2009
442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21xct45
Hey.........Looks like a great plane and good luck but....I can't resist a plug for "Dr.Dave"....I have two of these big and small, and you know you can't lose with these either....yeeHa

http://superflyrc.com/ ....
Yea man!, Ive seen the superflys around for a few years, they're cool for sure. I've been hotwiring foam for 15 years, so I'm down. With that.....but... These are stiffer and lighter and smoother and have one more channel. Can't beat what???
Last edited by gtrScotty; Jun 23, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 07:34 PM
Southern Utah
Joined Mar 2008
377 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrScotty
Yea man!, Ive seen the supaflys around for a few years, they're cool for sure. I've been hotwiring foam for 15 years, so I'm Dow. With that.....but... These are stiffer and lighter and smoother and have one more channel. Can't beat what???
No big deal but they are a "Superfly" and "SuperFlea"...and believe me no big deal.. your project looks great and I commend you for your efforts and I wasn't going to comment untill you said

These are stiffer and lighter and smoother and have one more channel. Can't beat what???[/QUOTE]

Stiffer & lighter? Huh? Smoother? Huh? Another channel? huh? Why? and "Can't beat what? Huh?....Whats "hotwiring foam"?........If you are trying to sell your aircraft and plans there are places to do so......................
Old Jun 10, 2009, 07:44 PM
L.I. NY
Joined Dec 2006
243 Posts
Well I wasn't gonna comment either but you came in plugging the super fleas and basically crapping in the kids thread. Second, no where does he say he's selling anything, I do see him say share. Third you cop an attitude cause he likes his stuff better. It's his thread, and his plane he can like it more. Dropping a link and plugging others people stuff in his thread was not cool.
fly20 is online now Find More Posts by fly20
Last edited by fly20; Jun 10, 2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 01:24 AM
Los Angeles Area
Joined Dec 2005
483 Posts
gtrscotty very nice and I like the simplicity looks of it. It would be great if you can show us your plans etc. I don't understand what the plug about the superfly was about. I normally stay away from comments like this but I gotta say, its gtrscottys thread and throwing someone else's product against something he just built really shows how silly and imature one can get. I own a hyperflea myself and was thinking about a superfly, but that doesn't mean I'm going to piss on someone else's thread and even throw a link showing someones product. Show a bit of respect i say, and an apoligy is in order.
Jimmi is offline Find More Posts by Jimmi
Old Jun 11, 2009, 03:31 AM
Southern Utah
Joined Mar 2008
377 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrScotty
Yea man!, Ive seen the supaflys around for a few years, they're cool for sure. I've been hotwiring foam for 15 years, so I'm Dow. With that.....but... These are stiffer and lighter and smoother and have one more channel. Can't beat what???
O.K I love this place and you guy's...all I'm sayi'ng is...Whats stiffer? Whats lighter? Whats Smoother? and I have no idea what "hotwiring foam is? I'll buy it...SOooo?... and I don't care if you own "Superfly" stuff these are simple questions and I just wanted a few simple answers.......How could anyone be offended by a few simple questions like these? My intention was not to offend anyone and I stand by my posts! And "Scott" saw that I aplauded his efforts.....And I still Do!!