Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 07, 2009, 06:14 PM
Joined Jul 2007
25 Posts
Discussion
Tower hobbies annual catalog collection?

I am not sure where to put this but since I fly mostly nitro planes I'll start here. I have kept my annual Tower catalogues since I started flying somewhere around the year 2000. A while back I loaned them to someone who was looking for an old plane kit. Short story is I didn't ask for them back for a while and I am afraid they have been recycled.

I would like to find some place to buy back issues to fill out the missing years that I have lost. Tower doesn't have any. I was wondering if anyone here has any old annual catalogues they would be willing to sell me. I'll pay a reasonable price for them if they are in reasonable condition.

The years I currently have are 2001, 2002, 2008, 2009 and possibly 2007 but not sure about that one. If anyone has one from the years in between what I have or even earlier and wants to get rid of them I would be glad to buy them from you.

Thanks.
trtkatman is offline Find More Posts by trtkatman
to remove ads between posts