HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Lance, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 07, 2009, 01:32 PM
I hole jumped him!!!
Amarillo Intl, Texas, United States
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
Cool
Few pics of Cookville Yak foamy 3D planes

Just a few random pics of some of the Cookville Yaks I came across over at the ProBro site. My apologies to any Bros that might feel their publicly posted pics that I'm heisting & posting here are off limits. Neener neener (it's a ProBro thing....)

I have an unbuilt kit whose time has come. I wonder if these are still available.
Lance is offline Find More Posts by Lance
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2009, 04:24 PM
Iranair
Joined Aug 2007
585 Posts
Nice one..........
SoliSab is offline Find More Posts by SoliSab
Old Jun 08, 2009, 08:42 AM
And You're Not
Timbuktu, Mali (Happy?)
Joined Oct 2002
6,514 Posts
I feel slighted...
Jeffery is offline Find More Posts by Jeffery
Old Jun 08, 2009, 09:34 AM
I hole jumped him!!!
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
Thanks for the additional pic there, Jeff. I had simply glaumed a few pics from the cookville thread over on the PB site and must've overlooked yours if it was posted. Sorry about that. I may be mistaken, but I believe you're CVYak's kin there in the pic are all but past now, god bless their 3D'n little souls!

They used to be available on this site, but I'm not sure if it's current.
http://webpages.charter.net/flyboy10/
Old Jun 08, 2009, 09:39 AM
And You're Not
Timbuktu, Mali (Happy?)
Joined Oct 2002
6,514 Posts
PM Constrictor, he had some CVille Yak kits for sale not long ago.

Yeah, that pic was from '06. I don't know what happened to the plane on the far left, but the one on the right was the one I planted in Amarillo that time we went up there. The CVille Yak is history, as well.
Old Jun 08, 2009, 09:55 AM
I hole jumped him!!!
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
There's still hope. Maybe you'll get a spark of divine inspiration (after finishing up the current ChinnsterYak) and buy a wing kit to repair of Mighty Modelo Mojo (M^3).
Might that mojo be one you gave away to a kid after a midair at one of the events? (Houston or Texarkana?)....

I got the CV yak I have from Constrictor a couple years back, but I"ll pm him to see if he's still got any tucked away. It looks like a super simple build...don't you want to try your hand at hotwire cutting some foam cores? If we could get these wings cut out of blue foam, then the rest woudl be cake.
Old Jun 08, 2009, 10:10 AM
And You're Not
Timbuktu, Mali (Happy?)
Joined Oct 2002
6,514 Posts
No, that Mojo resides in the bone pile with NM1, Amarillo was where it made its swan song.

I gave a Sledge to Ian one year in Houston after a kid from Oklahoma pancaked it in, he rebuilt it and flew it for some time. I think it was even electric at one point.

Here's Ashley with the Sledge carcass
Old Jun 16, 2009, 04:40 AM
United States, MI, Cedar
Joined Apr 2007
37 Posts
xmount for axi

hey lance, my thrid email and no respone from you, I still dont have x mount, so I am going to have to post you ass a deabeat seller and tell everyone whats going on. I paid you for a new in box with e monut and have not gotton what I aid for. I am not trying to be a dick but you leave me no options, also I may file a complaint with pay pal whic will freeze your account till we get this done,,, mark
tcwoodie is offline Find More Posts by tcwoodie
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:38 AM
I hole jumped him!!!
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcwoodie
hey lance, my thrid email and no respone from you, I still dont have x mount, so I am going to have to post you ass a deabeat seller and tell everyone whats going on. I paid you for a new in box with e monut and have not gotton what I aid for. I am not trying to be a dick but you leave me no options, also I may file a complaint with pay pal whic will freeze your account till we get this done,,, mark
Thanks for the update. You could send a PM with a read receipt option...I get a notification of that. I don't get notification if you email me through RCG, nor do I get notified if you post here in my blog. I've already emailed you earlier today (I see you posted this yesterday) and explained the situation. When you email me using RCGroups email user utility it sends an email from RCGroups to me, which is directed to my junk/spam box. I went in and found those emails. I did mail that rear mount plate out on the 8th. I did send you a picture of the post office receipt. I will do what is necessary ot make this right, and you may exercise your option of doing what you feel is right as well. From the afternoon of the 8th through yesterday (the 15th) was 7 days....discounting the weekend it's been just a week in transit. If you feel that's unreasonable then let's talk about that.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 02:09 PM
And You're Not
Timbuktu, Mali (Happy?)
Joined Oct 2002
6,514 Posts
hay lance one week iz up and still no (4) four cases uv Negra Modelo hav ben deliverd for that cuvering job. wats up wid dat man im thusty. im pretty much a dick and you now ill dog you ass about that beer man git back at me.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 01:01 PM
Fly it like you stole it..
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,298 Posts
Are those Chinn yaks?
Tram is offline Find More Posts by Tram