SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by norgale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2009, 07:10 PM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,697 Posts
Discussion
My work bench

Yesterday I decided to clean off my work bench and today i rebuilt it. However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card. Hahahahaha! Pete
norgale is offline Find More Posts by norgale
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2009, 01:26 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,575 Posts
Quote:
However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card.
Yeah, just in the nick of time too!
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old May 04, 2010, 02:44 PM
Joined Mar 2010
22 Posts
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.
james.wood is offline Find More Posts by james.wood
Old May 15, 2010, 11:15 AM
Joined Sep 2008
2 Posts
Interested in PT boat plans

Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick
Richard Byers is offline Find More Posts by Richard Byers
Old May 15, 2010, 11:18 AM
Joined Sep 2008
2 Posts
PT Boat plans

I live in Beeton, Ontario, Canada. Could you mail me a set of the plans? If so how much would it cost ?
Rick
Richard Byers is offline Find More Posts by Richard Byers
Old Feb 05, 2011, 04:46 PM
USA, NC, Raleigh
Joined Nov 2010
1 Posts
21' Chris Craft plans

Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim
jimram is offline Find More Posts by jimram
Old Feb 20, 2011, 10:46 AM
Joined Feb 2011
2 Posts
Sterling Chris Craft 63

Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack
Cardinaljack is offline Find More Posts by Cardinaljack
Old Aug 16, 2013, 03:04 AM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,697 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Byers View Post
Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick
Richard I didn't know that I had messages on my blog. Do you still need PT boat plans? Pete
Old Aug 16, 2013, 03:06 AM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,697 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimram View Post
Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim
Jim I didn't realize that I had this message from you on my blog. Guess I didn't know enough to look at it or maybe I already answered you. In any case did you ever get your plans anywhere? I think I still have these plans if you still need them. Pete
Old Aug 16, 2013, 03:09 AM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,697 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinaljack View Post
Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack
Jack I just found this message in my blog and don't remember if I ever answered you or not. If you still need these plans and patterns I still have them available for $35 shipped.in the 48 states. AK and Hawaii and international cost a bit more. Pete
Old Aug 16, 2013, 03:12 AM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,697 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.wood View Post
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.
Hi Jim:
Don't recall if I ever answered this post and it goes back aways. That's a great looking sailboat and an interesting way you built it. How much does the keel weigh? Do you still have these boats? They all look super. Pete