SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Hemikiller, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 01, 2009, 06:39 AM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,827 Posts
Trader Rating: 232
Sold
Large Format plan printing and enlarging

Print your Plans and 3-views - first 30 sq/ft - $10.00

That's 10 linear feet of plans on 36" paper. Don't tile & tape dozens of little sheets when I can print you a professional quality plan at minimal cost. I will also enlarge or reduce any drawing to the size and scale model you desire at no charge. Print jobs over the initial 30sq/ft will have the additional area billed at my normal rate of 40 per sq/ft. Print jobs less than 30 sq/ft are billed at 34 sq/ft.

I guarantee my work 100%. I check all prints for accuracy to scale and print quality. Even if your plans are off scale, I will correct them to your specifications. If for any reason you are unhappy with my prints, you may return them to me for a full refund, including the initial shipping charges.

References available by request, or.....

Check my ratings here on RCGroups or on RCU and eBay

I print and ship within 24hrs of receipt of cleared payment for ready to print files. I accept money orders and Paypal. For quickest service, please use Paypal.

Drawings will be printed with one of my HP Designjet plotters on inkjet bond. I can print on up to 54" paper with unlimited length. Buyer to supply me with the digital files of the plan(s) to be printed or mail me originals for scanning. Supported file formats are: DXF, DWG, .PLT, .DCx, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, GIF and many others.
I do not sell, reproduce or redistribute your files in any way.

I can also scan your current plans and blow them up to any size you wish. Recent projects: 1/2.5 scale Waco YMF-3, 1/3 scale DH-3, 1/3 scale Fokker D VI.

Plans will shipped rolled in a tube or folded in a manila envelope, buyer's choice. Shipping costs to be determined at time of sale and are based on final weight of package and actual shipping charges - no handling or packing fees EVER! Typically, one average .60 size plan in a tube via USPS Priority Mail is $4.95 to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

CUSTOM WORK: I do many forms of custom work to plans; generate ribbed wings, change airfoils, foam wing templates, etc. I also restore damaged plans. Alternate forms of media are available such as vellum and matte film. Large format scanning is available for $4 per sheet, sizes up to 36" width by any length. Please email me at plansplotter@yahoo.com or PM me here at RCGRoups.
Hemikiller is online now Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hemikiller; Jun 01, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2009, 08:31 AM
USA, IN, Seymour
Joined May 2004
341 Posts
Trader Rating: 154
Just sent you an e mail with some jpgs.
Thank you.
Steve
Steve_O is offline Find More Posts by Steve_O
Old Jun 01, 2009, 11:06 AM
hallsville texas
Joined Feb 2007
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Had a set done last month. Clear and sharp.. fast shipping..
john d in texas is offline Find More Posts by john d in texas
Old Jun 01, 2009, 11:44 AM
My hangar is,... "almost" full
Everett, Washington
Joined May 2003
3,976 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
I also support Hemikiller. I've had several .dwg's printed that would have cost much, much more here locally.

Fred
No Step is offline Find More Posts by No Step
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please visit my Hangar,.....
Closed Thread