HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 09, 2009, 12:46 AM
Fast, faster & fast again
North Hollywood, CA
Joined Jul 2007
1,210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Hey Bruce, any idea on price and when real soon is? Thanks. These bikes look awesome and I'm anxious to get one.

Jim
jimweda is offline Find More Posts by jimweda
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2009, 03:50 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,797 Posts
Soon is about a week ago. Click the link.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Old Nov 09, 2009, 05:26 PM
Fast, faster & fast again
North Hollywood, CA
Joined Jul 2007
1,210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Soon is about a week ago. Click the link.

Bruce
My bad Bruce. I thought you were going to have the bike itself in stock. Hop ups won't do me any good if I don't have the bike. hehe

Jim
jimweda is offline Find More Posts by jimweda
Old Nov 21, 2009, 06:52 AM
Australia, SA, Onkaparinga Hills
Joined Nov 2008
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nugg999 View Post
Hi I spoke to Dawn trading and they told me to go to local hobby shop they wouldnt sell to me so i ordered mine from model mania at morphett vale
got my M5 today very slow with stock motor so replaced with brushless and i have to say i think the bike handels
much better than my ARX540 even on the rough stuff.the screws they use are crap and need replacing.The steering is the same as 1/5road bike so had to get used to the steering after using the Arx and ricky bikes for so long but over all its a really good bike worth the $$$$$
nugg999 is offline Find More Posts by nugg999
Old Nov 22, 2009, 06:03 AM
Adelaide, South Australia
Joined Feb 2007
335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nugg999 View Post
got my M5 today very slow with stock motor so replaced with brushless and i have to say i think the bike handels
much better than my ARX540 even on the rough stuff.the screws they use are crap and need replacing.The steering is the same as 1/5road bike so had to get used to the steering after using the Arx and ricky bikes for so long but over all its a really good bike worth the $$$$$
I've had mine for a couple of months now, got a 4300Kv motor and running 2S Lipo and it is wicked. Have caused some damage recently with heat build up in the gyro, transferred through the axle and melted the swing arm, also bent some screws. Hop ups arriving this week and I'll be going again very soon. I'm also going to make alloy frame spacers.

Andrew
magnuts is offline Find More Posts by magnuts
Last edited by magnuts; Nov 22, 2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 07:29 AM
Joined Nov 2009
18 Posts
Hi all i'v had my M5 for a few days and its pretty good bike. I'v got a mc grath and ricky bike's and this flogs them both.

I have the RTR PRO 3800kv one. Has any one had any probs with the cer clip in the rear shock pop out? only happen after a 10 min run on a flat park area might have had the smallest bumps but nothing that got it air born.

Also if you look on the box the front axle is at the front of the bike and not the way most seem to come with the axle behined the front wheel, will give it a run tomorrow and see how differant it handels.
rotor ute is offline Find More Posts by rotor ute
Old Nov 23, 2009, 08:35 AM
Warwick - UK
Joined Feb 2006
1,151 Posts
Real MX Bikes run the axle in front of the forks for several good reason, mostly shortening trailing rake while extending the wheel base, besides it looks daft behind and limits clearance between front tyre and battery box.

If your shock pops it's circlip the shock is over filled. Refill it but fully compress before you screw the cap on to push out all the excess first.
Dez82 is offline Find More Posts by Dez82
Old Nov 24, 2009, 06:00 AM
Joined Nov 2009
18 Posts
Here's a few toys, M5 gets wheelies with out any probs and gos hard on a 4600 nimh.
Only mods done are 6000wt rear shock oil (can not find what is standard but it was thick as honey) and stiffer springs in/on the steraring also a rear mud gard protector. Yes it had a heap of oil in the rear tire.

Last edited by rotor ute; Nov 24, 2009 at 06:12 AM.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 10:00 AM
Geneva, Switzerland
Joined Jan 2009
807 Posts
battery box's size

Hi guys,
I'm planning to buy this bike and I want to buy some lipos at same time, but don't know wich max size would fit into.
Should someone give me the inner dimensions of the battery box please?
Thanks!
helicoblast is online now Find More Posts by helicoblast
Old Nov 26, 2009, 04:44 AM
Joined Nov 2009
18 Posts
There is a problem with the rear shock cir clip poping out, I have this with mine and a few that has been bought at the same hobbie store and anouther i know of that have had probs with the rear shock with the same problem. The spring used on these bikes is very hard and very difficult to compress to get the holder on and spacer adjuster but then seems soft having to hold the bike up.
Who else has had the same prob? Pesd in all ways that this is happening
Old Nov 27, 2009, 08:09 PM
Joined May 2009
969 Posts
Supermotard

Was just curious if there are street tires avail that fit the rims?
Would be fun to mix it up off road to on.
Risknreward is offline Find More Posts by Risknreward
Old Nov 28, 2009, 04:52 AM
Warwick - UK
Joined Feb 2006
1,151 Posts
The front tyre never wears out so you can run that up the road no worries, the rear wears fast on tarmac, so just keep the first worn one as your on road tyre, I have a vertual slick on the rear of mine now, I keep it for fun running up the street, doing speed runs and getting the ramps out to play with the kids.
Dez82 is offline Find More Posts by Dez82
Old Nov 29, 2009, 03:50 PM
Joined Sep 2004
46 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/V/Khaez_EitwM
MickyTeng is offline Find More Posts by MickyTeng
Old Dec 03, 2009, 05:27 AM
Joined Dec 2009
3 Posts
Hello of France

M5 CROSS ANDERSON SUPERMOTARD (1 min 30 sec)
french is offline Find More Posts by french
Old Dec 03, 2009, 05:34 AM
Joined Dec 2009
3 Posts
moto rc anderson m5 (2 min 23 sec)

moto rc anderson m5 (2 min 22 sec)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb02lr_wrs-moto_auto
french is offline Find More Posts by french