HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by TexasTraxxas, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 19, 2009, 09:14 PM
San Angelo, Texas
Joined Jul 2008
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Wanted Parts for Custom Airbrushed Body

OK, Had to get rid of my slash last year due to not having the time or money to mess around! Well Got the itch back and started airbrushing just a few months ago and done 2 bodies so far. Not too bad for only 2 bodies, can only get better! Well Here is what I am looking to do. Need to get started for parts for a Slash, and just recived a Traxxas Rustler from a guy at work. So basically looking for upgrade parts for these! Here is what I am looking to do, You buy the body, any body you are wanting, Send it to me or have it sent to me, Tell me what you are looking for or send pictures, can work out final details before completing. I will custom paint your bodies with Faskolor paints and seal the paint job, cut out the body, except the holes due to some variations of body mounts, and I will ship back to you in trade of parts. If you are not wanting to trade for parts, I will work out a deal for cash, not looking to make a lot now due to just starting. Please feel free to contact me hermesgrafix@yahoo.com for more info!
TexasTraxxas is offline Find More Posts by TexasTraxxas
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread