HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by LaurenceGough, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 14, 2009, 06:24 PM
Reading, UK
Joined Sep 2007
6,371 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Gaui Hurricane 200 SD (W/ Best V2 parts) 3D CP helicopter BNF! LOADS of spares! UK

Hello everyone,

I have to put this helicopter up for sale as I need the money to fund a car (just taking my driving tests now!). I kinda regret putting this up but I have no choice really!

This helicopter flies every 3D manoeuvre in the book. I'm not quite that good myself but it can do piro flips, backwards inverted hurricanes, tic tocs, pie dishes/funnels, fast backwards flight and lots of fast inverted flying around all day long, everyday no problem!

It is extremely stable for it's size. As I'm selling it you can get a ~7 second hands off hover without even using any trim (so same inverted as upright). It flies very much like a 450 in a much smaller package! The great thing is with this size is that you can do everything the bigger ones can but at the same time having less hassle moving it all around and much, much cheaper battery packs!

Just by changing a few transmitter settings you can have it set up as a super stable beginners helicopter or a really crazy 3D helicopter!

It has the new Gaui V2 complete CNC tail and battery tray on it, these are both a amazing upgrade, the tail is virtually slop free and performs much better in flight than any other 200-250 tail around! I also have a Gaui V2 CNC tail pitch bell crank which I haven't even opened yet included.

The tail doesn't drift at all in flight, doesn't drift with temperature and is rock solid.

The shaft drive (SD) is very smooth and gives the most efficient direct tail drive system you could possibly have.

No vibrations at all, everything balanced to 0.00g and COG balanced.

The 4 Kong Power lipos have been cycled around 12 times each on CellPro 4S's balanced charged everytime and never discharged over 80%. I can include charging (MAh) log if wanted. None are damaged in the slightest and perform better than when new.

Every single metal to metal screw has been carefully threadlocked using Loctite threadlocker.

Here is a test demo flight I did today in the back garden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVsx-W-Teik

Features and specs:
  • Shaft drive tail system
  • Full CNC head and Gaui full CNC V2 tail
  • 100% full carbon frame and fins
  • Spektrum AR6100E V1.6 receiver (RX) (Newest version with instant reset!)
  • Hitec HS-45HB x3 for cyclic
  • Futaba digital S3153 tail servo
  • Logictech 2100T 9 gram remote gain heading hold gyro with individual limit points. Foam mod done inside case and calibrated for best performance.
  • Carbon tail push rod (must have upgrade!)
  • 4X Kong Power 15C 2S1P 900mah lipos. (Very good brand with loads of power and cycle life)
  • CNC anti-rotation bracket
  • 100% Fully ballraced
  • Very lightweight around 270-280 grams AUW ready to fly!
  • Stock brushless ESC
  • Stock brushless outrunner motor
  • Wooden balanced and COG balanced 3D main blades
  • Pointed CNC new version canopy mounting posts (much better than old ones!)
  • Flight time of 4:10 for hard 3D up to around about 6 mins for gentle stuff, maybe more.

Spares and extras(not on heli):
  • 3X Glass fibre canopies and 1x 9gram plastic brand new not used with hi-vis decals from hivisdecals.com.
  • 2X H200SD Tail boom with bearings pre-installed (Titanium anodized)
  • 2X CF tail boom (silver)
  • 3X HS-45HB Karbonite gear set
  • 1X pair of flybar paddles + 1X pair out of packet
  • 2X pair of tail rotor blades + 1X pair out of packet
  • 1X CNC swashplate guide (anti rotation bracket)
  • 1X V2 CNC tail pitch lever set (bell crank)
  • 1X CNC boom mount + hardware
  • 1X pair of main shafts (PRO LONG) + 2X out of packet
  • 1X CNC see-saw set + hardware
  • 1X Tail pitch control set
  • 1X Boom supports pack
  • 1X Spindle shafts pack
  • 1X SD Tail output shaft set + 2X out of packet(Think are straight)
  • 1X Tail pitch link set
  • 1X Hurricane 200 metal parts pack (opened rest is in parts/extras box)
  • 1X Landing gear brace set (white) + hardware
  • 1X Long tail rotor belt + 1X out of packet
  • 1X H200 Landing gear skids pack + hardware
  • 3X Flybars pack (two per a bag) (One opened with 1X flybar in)
  • 1X Balls - Extension for CNC swashplate and hardware
  • 1X Metal balls-Pack 3.5mm with neck and hardware (opened but still many inside)
  • 1X Swashplate guide (anti rotation bracket) + 2X out of packet
  • 2X tail servo mount set
  • 1X Machine Screws (opened but still many in packet)
  • 3X H200SD Crown gear with hardware + 1X out of packet and more hardware
  • 2X Tail rotor hubs pack (pair with hardware) (one opened with one hub left)
  • 1X Universal links pack (opened)
  • 1X Hurricane 200 linkage set (opened)
  • 1X 2 tail boom support set with hardware
  • 2X Mast collars pack (L)
  • 1X Mast collars pack (S)
  • 1X H200SD tail driven shaft with bevel gear
  • 1X Damper Rubbers pack (opened)
  • 1X complete carbon airframe spare
  • Various carbon fins vertical and horizontal
  • Loads of V1 tail bits + Carbon tail cases
  • 1X CNC tail servo mounts
  • Hitec servo horns x 6 of two designs
  • 2X plastic reinforced blades balanced and COG balanced (not in packet)
  • 1X wooden 3D blades balanced and COG balanced
  • 2X wooden 3D blades new in packet
  • Loads of spare bits in a box as pictured, always helps out if you loose something etc.

Everything is in perfect condition, the only damage is the slight marking of some of the canopies (not the green/white new one). This is only very minor cosmetic paint chips or cracks. The manual had some CA spilt on the bottom but everything is still perfectly readable. There are also many online build videos and even downloadable manuals to use. Also have the Logictech 2100T manual and box which I will send too.

I am selling everything you see here for a amazing price of 450, much less than I've spent in total new. Or I can sell without the AR6100E for 430.

Price drop down to 400! 380 without AR6100e RX!

Keep in mind this heli comes with all electronics and mechanics perfectly set up and ready, just bind to your Spektrum 2.4GHz Transmitter and you're ready to fly! I admit I am a complete perfectionist, so you won't find anything wrong at all here!

I have all the model settings on my Spektrum DX7 transmitter and can share if needed.

I am in Berkshire, UK.

Delivery is 10 pounds for guaranteed next day Special delivery. Local pickup is more than welcome too.

I accept Paypal (Cash also okay if collecting).

This is my ebay account (family shared) you can see the positive feedback on here:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/colgill1000

Any questions at all, and I mean any please let me know. I am more than pleased to help out. Any more pics, information etc I can give no problems.

If you're new to the hobby and interested in this let me know if you need anything else, I will do my best to help! Such as a neckstrap, tools etc.

Please post here or P.M me.

Thank you for looking!

Regards,

Laurence

LaurenceGough is offline Find More Posts by LaurenceGough
Last edited by LaurenceGough; May 16, 2009 at 04:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 16, 2009, 04:28 AM
Reading, UK
Joined Sep 2007
6,371 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
LaurenceGough is offline Find More Posts by LaurenceGough
Closed Thread