HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by skywarp1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 12, 2009, 02:28 AM
Long live the Nuge!!!
South Central......Kansas
Joined Oct 2007
1,468 Posts
Discussion
Latest Projects

Just a couple of my latest completed projects. I assembled but, have not yet maidened my Freewing F-15 simply because I have no paved runway to launch from yet. Then I have re-engined my Great Planes Hellcat with a brushless BP motor which has made that little airplane a whole new animal (perhaps Great Planes should consider upgrading to brushless). Next on the upgrade list is my Parkzone FW-190, but if I hold out long enough the will come out with a brushless. I have been experimenting with 3 blade props on my Scorpio FW-190, but found I have the most performance and fun with 2 blade. I got a FSK 3 blade but can't use it until I get a either a longer adapter shaft or a different spinner. Anyway, I think for now I am going to concentrate on my Spitfire build and just fly what I have and not buy anymore planes (that is until the Alfa ME-109 hits the shelves.).
skywarp1 is offline Find More Posts by skywarp1
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2009, 09:34 PM
Master Chief
Joined Sep 2006
2,279 Posts
Hi

Wonderful hanger, marvelous aircraft
Take care
Hank
shin is offline Find More Posts by shin