HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 10, 2009, 10:41 PM
Foam-n-Stein
Syracuse NY
Joined Dec 2004
43 Posts
FAQ
Binding/Synching the Turnigy 9x, with their module to the 4ch rx.

If you follow these steps, the system works great!

1. Turn the transmitter on and adjust your transmitter to PPM mode and then turn the transmitter off.

2. Press and hold the programming button on the transmitting module,turn the transmitter on,then you can release the button.(Attention: Not keep hold the button down over 3 seconds,or its ID will change randomly) The LED on Module will flash between red and green indicating the transmitter is ready to bind with the receiver.

3. Press and hold the button on the receiver and power the receiver on. The LED on the receiver will flash two times , indicating the receiver have recognized the transmitter. Turn off the transmitter and receiver.

4.Power on the receiver(s) without pressing any button,then power up the transmitter also without pressing button, the LED on the transmitter light yellow. The RF-link will normally connect in 15~20 seconds between transmitter and the receiver(s).If linked the LED on the receiver(s) will light red without any flash indicating the receiver(s) is operating properly. If the LED flashes sometime or does not light at all. Repeat this step until link is connected properly.

The part where I was extremely dense was #4. I have been used to dealing with systems where you turned on the transmitter first, then power up the model. This is not the case with this system.

You power on the model first, then power on the transmitter. Within a few seconds the two see one another and everything is kosher!

Thank you to everyone who has posted in the forums helping me with my new radio system. I really appreciate your assistance and would love to help out in any way to help more people get to grips with this nifty radio!

-Raven
Ravenseye is offline Find More Posts by Ravenseye
to remove ads between posts