HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 07, 2009, 05:47 PM
EX-Kiowa Warrior Driver
United States, TX, Webster
Joined Dec 2008
200 Posts
Discussion
New Kyosho 4 channel [miniyumu] AD profile extra 330SC PIP kit

the new 4 channel aerobatic plane from kyosho with optional mode 2 transmitter. http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/products/r...duct_id=105223

Now in English

http://www.kyosho.com/eng/products/r...duct_id=105223

it is a profile Extra 330s at 30g AUW
Main product paragraph translation.

OK! Therefore the profile machine the maneuverability which can be actualized. 4ch [akuro] machine created of microplate flight efficiency concern! The aileron and the elevator, mounting large-sized machine equal 4ch [puropo], ladder and the throttle on the microminiature fuselage, in the [miniyumu] AD series which can surprise the world, the fuselage whose real [akuro] is possible is born. By the fact that it makes the profile specification which it divides, give aerodynamic elbowroom with a little larger texture than past actualizing the super lightweight finish. A little if the wind being outdoor, enjoy, it announces numerous [akurohuraito]. Furthermore even the torr crawl that in the microminiature machine it is difficult, acquiring the maneuverability which can be handled easily. In order to answer the voice of the medium upper-class person, you used and you collected with the PIP kit which can use the transmitter which is accustomed. 3 servo and amplifier built-in receiver unit have belonged. The fuselage is the kit where the owner assembles most, but to completion brief. The styrol private adhesive (selling separately) with it locks, just does the linkage. In addition with selling separately throttle stick return spring less full stroke type transmitter “KT-20 TF1 2.4GHz” preparation. It can throw in GP machine feeling. Of course the switch just is turned on, because it is [puropo] which selects the empty band automatically from midst of 75 waves, also simultaneous flight with the maximum of 24 machines is possible. In the time not needing, you can enjoy real [akurohuraito].
unixphreak64 is offline Find More Posts by unixphreak64
Last edited by unixphreak64; May 20, 2009 at 09:38 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2009, 05:56 PM
Tweaker
Corona Del Mar
Joined Sep 2005
6,958 Posts
I love translator programs....
RemE is offline Find More Posts by RemE
Old May 07, 2009, 06:00 PM
Up Up and Away!
Joined May 2008
1,933 Posts
lol check out the brick lol!!!! I love it when they try and copy Horizon but they fail!

lololololol and check out the external servos, looks awfully similar to horizon's lol
lightspeeddud is offline Find More Posts by lightspeeddud
Old May 07, 2009, 06:12 PM
TheyreComingToTakeMeAway!
USA, ID, Coeur D'Alene
Joined Dec 2003
5,447 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeeddud
lol check out the brick lol!!!! I love it when they try and copy Horizon but they fail!

lololololol and check out the external servos, looks awfully similar to horizon's lol
no, they dont look like horizon's servos. these are rotary servos with a double worm gear reduction. horizon's servo is linear with a lead screw. they are 2 different designs, the only real similarity is that it as no case and the pcb is exposed.
derk is offline Find More Posts by derk
Old May 07, 2009, 07:22 PM
Wanton construction
Stockholm Sweden
Joined Sep 2006
954 Posts
Interesting

After having trudged through the text a couple of time I've gathered that it's a 4 ch BNF kit for the Minium AD series Tx, that requires assembly.

AKURO = acrobatic?
AKUROFURAITO (acroflight) = aerobatics?
TORUKURORU = torque roll?
RITANSUPURINGURESU FURUSUTOROKUTAIPU= ?? something type
RITANSUPURINGURESU FURUSUTOROKUSUROTTORUSUTIKKU = ?? somethingsomething stick

Then there's the elusive PIP-kit:

Servo and necessary, depending on the product receiver, MOTAKONTORORUANPU (ESC) has been included and is a product that can be diverted to feed the receiver familiar. The second economic machine, you can enjoy a second machine. If the designation of the kit is required to complete the assembly task, the difficulty is different for each product. Kyosho products But the products except for some advanced users, it is designed to be hard working and do not need to process, please select at ease. Transmitter, so you may have something special, please select products on and see our website.

Made in co-operation with Donuts-Models

That's it for now, my head hurts ..
Pouncer is offline Find More Posts by Pouncer
Old May 07, 2009, 07:27 PM
Micro EDF addict
Upstate NY
Joined Jun 2007
4,782 Posts
wow cool! can't wait to get one!
weighs 30g I bet it will hover a bit.
metroidrc is offline Find More Posts by metroidrc
Old May 07, 2009, 07:43 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Melrose, MA
Joined Jul 2005
1,359 Posts
Very cool. Is it just me, or do those graphics look like giant sticker skin, perhaps covering a lightened airframe?

-Adam
AJWoods is online now Find More Posts by AJWoods
Old May 07, 2009, 07:45 PM
Micro EDF addict
Upstate NY
Joined Jun 2007
4,782 Posts
looks like 2mm depron.
metroidrc is offline Find More Posts by metroidrc
Old May 07, 2009, 08:22 PM
"Add Lightness"..Colin Chapman
Keystone State, USA
Joined Jun 2007
1,139 Posts
Availability Date?

I assume this will not be coming across the pond to the USA?
Elisecat is online now Find More Posts by Elisecat
Old May 07, 2009, 10:29 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,087 Posts
wow. i do like how the rx has no permanent servo's on it. and that prop has straight tips, different from the regular rounded tips of these kyosho/pz micro props. but...ugly compared to the Sukhoi....i'll pass...
airpower is offline Find More Posts by airpower
Old May 08, 2009, 12:11 AM
EX-Kiowa Warrior Driver
United States, TX, Webster
Joined Dec 2008
200 Posts
also if you have not realized the transmitter KT-20 TF1 is a new type that has a spring less throttle stick. for us mode 2 types this came slightly late since i own the old transmitter and a few of you with cherokee's or calbier 120 heli know what I mean.

also this comes as a PNP ready and a PNP kit.
unixphreak64 is offline Find More Posts by unixphreak64
Old May 08, 2009, 12:54 AM
TheyreComingToTakeMeAway!
USA, ID, Coeur D'Alene
Joined Dec 2003
5,447 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncer
RITANSUPURINGURESU FURUSUTOROKUTAIPU= ?? something type
RITANSUPURINGURESU FURUSUTOROKUSUROTTORUSUTIKKU = ??
RITANSUPURINGURESU FURUSUTOROKUTAIPU= i think this is retaining spring for throttle
RITANSUPURINGURESU FURUSUTOROKUSUROTTORUSUTIKKU i think is retaining spring for throttle stick i just think they are using a different terminology for "throttle"
derk is offline Find More Posts by derk
Old May 08, 2009, 12:58 AM
A.K.A sir Crashalot
Östersund, SWEDEN
Joined Sep 2005
901 Posts
hm i hope thpse are faulty prototype pics. Says 4 channels but i find only 2 servos and i see no beveling for the rudder, so it looks to be 3 channels/no rudder.

/Ulf
methuso is offline Find More Posts by methuso
Old May 08, 2009, 06:42 AM
KF4IVP
North Carolina
Joined Sep 2005
2,158 Posts
Kyosho using Donuts design

______
Dennis
34Ford is offline Find More Posts by 34Ford
Old May 08, 2009, 06:52 AM
Northern Ireland
Joined Mar 2005
147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by methuso
hm i hope thpse are faulty prototype pics. Says 4 channels but i find only 2 servos and i see no beveling for the rudder, so it looks to be 3 channels/no rudder.

/Ulf
Rudder is shown in those pics. Look closely at the fin (Hard to see). There is a really thin black line that splits the fin and rudder same as the ailerons. Rudder is bevelled on the opposite side looking at the images.
teammpp is offline Find More Posts by teammpp
Last edited by teammpp; May 08, 2009 at 07:17 AM.