HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2009, 06:42 PM
Things that do fly
In my house ;-) The uk
Joined Dec 2008
2,710 Posts
I have done some nice flame efect on a p51 on the gimp but it saved in a different file format and cant get it back to normal file for phoenix,its like an add on type file or file extention and i cant merge it with the one you sent me.
Magic k2 is offline Find More Posts by Magic k2
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2009, 06:45 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic k2
I have done some nice flame efect on a p51 on the gimp but it saved in a different file format and cant get it back to normal file for phoenix,its like an add on type file or file extention and i cant merge it with the one you sent me.
Attach the file please
Puzom is offline Find More Posts by Puzom
Old Oct 11, 2009, 06:50 PM
Things that do fly
In my house ;-) The uk
Joined Dec 2008
2,710 Posts
Dont it,was export to bmp file
Old Oct 11, 2009, 06:52 PM
Things that do fly
In my house ;-) The uk
Joined Dec 2008
2,710 Posts
im quite chuffed ,its not bad for my first go,will finnish it after work,can i copy that side and flip it over to put at the top instead of repainting the other half of the fuse ?
Old Oct 11, 2009, 06:53 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
OK good

Flames look nice, tricky part will be getting a nice flow in the middle of the fuselage, where the left and right part are connected.

Yes you can mirror it

Can you import your bmp in Creator OK?
Old Oct 11, 2009, 06:56 PM
Things that do fly
In my house ;-) The uk
Joined Dec 2008
2,710 Posts
ill smudge the middle lol,i cant import i just drag and drop into schemes and is cool
Old Oct 11, 2009, 07:00 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Shame you can't even import, would be handy to see what you have done quick.

Do you run Phoenixrc on your laptop? And that runs OK?
Really odd creator has issues...
Last edited by Puzom; Oct 11, 2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 07:06 PM
Things that do fly
In my house ;-) The uk
Joined Dec 2008
2,710 Posts
WOW !!! , i am awsome man,lol that looks even beter than i expected, i cant wait to get back to it after work,thanks a million for helping me learn this stuff ,i have to go sleep now as its gone 1 am in the uk and im up early,ill be back to bug you soon ,,Magic
Old Oct 12, 2009, 09:51 AM
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
Hey, I'm looking into creating schemes in Phoenix but Creator does not work on my laptop so like Magic I am hoping to use Photoshop but is it possible to get the scheme from Phoenix or any other way. Also what format does it have to be in for Phoenix to recognise it.

Thanks,
AD
AD. is offline Find More Posts by AD.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 10:42 AM
Things that do fly
In my house ;-) The uk
Joined Dec 2008
2,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AD_
Hey, I'm looking into creating schemes in Phoenix but Creator does not work on my laptop so like Magic I am hoping to use Photoshop but is it possible to get the scheme from Phoenix or any other way. Also what format does it have to be in for Phoenix to recognise it.

Thanks,
AD
Yes you can get them out ok but you will have to paint them the long way ,open the creator,file,open NEW scheme and then select your plane or heli, dont touch it or it will crash,just press the X to close and will ask to save and say yes,now look in documents,phoenix,projects and you will find a BMP imageof that plane or heli,just drag and drop to desktop and the same when your done in photoshop just drag and drop from desk but this time to schemes instead of projects and add a number or letter to the end of the bmp image name so its different to the first scheme,Good luck dude Magic
Old Oct 12, 2009, 01:53 PM
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
Just reinstalled creator and it works, don't know what happened there. I probably will use photoshop though because creator lacks many features.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 11:26 AM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Delete
Last edited by Puzom; Feb 15, 2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 02:54 PM
United States, NJ, Roseland
Joined Apr 2009
2,214 Posts
hotliners???

Can anyone create a f5b hotliner?? Most planes are represented in Phoenix except those planes where you crack the throtle and glide down fast......Also it would be nice to add just one pylon racer. Your thoughts? OH and how about a simple cub or beaver with 5-6inch tundra wheels!!!! whoo hoo!!!
hidaven is offline Find More Posts by hidaven
Old Oct 13, 2009, 03:14 PM
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
Unfortunately in Phoenix we can't create new models we have to leave that to the Phoenix team. What we can do is change the paint scheme and flying characteristics. But you can suggest a model to Phoenix by emailing them.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 04:33 PM
Things that do fly
In my house ;-) The uk
Joined Dec 2008
2,710 Posts
new scheme

new paint job for p51 mustang,BURNING UP