SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Gary Binnie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 02, 2009, 06:10 PM
Late for work again!
Northampton, England
Joined May 2004
1,901 Posts
Discussion
Proof that I can fly!

Just got my BMFA membership card renewed, should have done it at Christmas, oops!

I noticed every time that I renewed that it was not showing any achievements which is strange. I made a note this time that I do have an A badge, the answer was 'send us a copy of the certificate as we have no record', good job that I kept it!!

I remember the test, Veron Tiger Moth, OS FS40 purring, figure of eights, crikey!

Came to the questions part, 'what sort of propeller should not be used?' Erm...'a metal one?' 'Good and...' 'Erm...'

I reeled off loads of answers but the one he was looking for was...a broken one! Yep, ok thanks, did I pass? 'Fraid so!!

Happy days

GB
Gary Binnie is offline Find More Posts by Gary Binnie
to remove ads between posts