HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:23 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Cool
Baram RC Club stuff at SEFF!

Hey guys, wanted to let you all know, we will have about 50 Bagram RC Club T shirts, and hopefully some vinyl decals at SEFF! All the proceeds from the shirts and decals go to the Fisher house to help families of wounded soldiers. It all about donations guys. First come first serve!

http://www.bagramrcclub.com/

http://www.fisherhouse.org/

Laine.
lmopar69 is online now Find More Posts by lmopar69
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:30 PM
Afghanistanimation
United States, TX, Killeen
Joined Sep 2006
1,171 Posts
Nice, wish this was at Taji where im headed. Haven't been to Bagram since late 2002!
johnnychimpo is offline Find More Posts by johnnychimpo
Old Apr 24, 2009, 11:26 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
My buddy Chris is down there at Hood, he's a UH-60 pilot too. He is headed over "really soon". In fact, I need to call him tomorrow. Anyway, I gave him a nice Emaxx with a Castle brushless system in it a couple months ago. He is taking it with to Iraq.

You guys take care and if you need anything when you are there, let me know. I'll do what I can!

Laine.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:12 AM
Afghanistanimation
United States, TX, Killeen
Joined Sep 2006
1,171 Posts
NP, im quite sure your buddy is in my Brigade. Im a 64D guy. Thanks for the offer.

I packed my trex 250 in my contico box and its in country waiting. Hope it made it! Hope i dont have any probs getting my lipos over there in my carry on.
johnnychimpo is offline Find More Posts by johnnychimpo
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:27 AM
out of the western sky...
Harbor City, CA
Joined Jul 2003
603 Posts
Hey Laine!

I got a couple of shirts last year and wanted a couple more! Also get requests from other guys at the field. Can't find the link to buy them (or the decals) anymore...
Got a link?
Great work, as always!
Scott Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmopar69
Hey guys, wanted to let you all know, we will have about 50 Bagram RC Club T shirts, and hopefully some vinyl decals at SEFF! All the proceeds from the shirts and decals go to the Fisher house to help families of wounded soldiers. It all about donations guys. First come first serve!

http://www.bagramrcclub.com/

http://www.fisherhouse.org/

Laine.
Skyking213 is offline Find More Posts by Skyking213
Old Apr 25, 2009, 02:10 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
The best thing to do to get some of the shirts is 1: pick one up from me at SEFF or 2: Email Lee at Castle Creations and let him know how many you need and what sizes/colors.

Laine.
Old Apr 26, 2009, 12:00 AM
out of the western sky...
Harbor City, CA
Joined Jul 2003
603 Posts
Hi Lane!
Ya got an address for Lee?
Wish I could make it to SEFF, but I am waiting for a deployment call and can't leave for there right now!
ScottB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmopar69
The best thing to do to get some of the shirts is 1: pick one up from me at SEFF or 2: Email Lee at Castle Creations and let him know how many you need and what sizes/colors.

Laine.
Skyking213 is offline Find More Posts by Skyking213
Old Apr 26, 2009, 09:14 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
yup yup, Lee@castlecreations.com is how ya get ahold of him.

Laine.