HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 26, 2012, 04:18 AM
Joined Aug 2012
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan farmer View Post
i have three frames of the old design left along with other parts stubby....let me know what you need.

I have been too busy to work on the bike as i would like. I am very close to having the next kit together (0002)...........i may have to put it on ebay Then i may be able to get the other five done.

P.s. The really cool thing about the version iii is that the surpass 30 will work in the bike with the longer crank end. I may have to do a new easier to produce head design i have worked out. The car version is almost too fast
你做的这台车太漂亮,真想拥有
zjbby is online now Find More Posts by zjbby
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2012, 11:22 AM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
我一直关注着此线程从一开始,只是让你对它的眼睛也许它可于下一年度,我们希望它确实是一件艺 术品。
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:02 PM
United States, VA, Mechanicsville
Joined Oct 2006
504 Posts
Nolan, what's the update on your bike.
Lazman is offline Find More Posts by Lazman
Old Oct 12, 2012, 06:52 PM
United States, CO, Jamestown
Joined Jun 2006
293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazman View Post
Nolan, what's the update on your bike.
I have #0002 almost ready to sell on eBay. Each time I go through it I make minor improvements and get closer to having all the parts for the other sets.

CNC Software (Mastercam), flew a couple of folks out and did a video interview of me holding the bike
This was the highlight of my year though, bussiness has been down or full of glitches. I also had to change a lot of the ways I do things around the shop and work less now because I am getting older and it has an effect

This is your bike Lazz: Did you get it built and painted?
Nolan Farmer is offline Find More Posts by Nolan Farmer
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:33 PM
Joined Oct 2006
504 Posts
Glad you had some interesting things going on with MasterCam, kind of cool. But, sorry the business has been challenging Nolan. That sucks.. and age, I hit 48 in a couple days, I hear yea. Would be nicer to hit this age without the wrecks from roadracing.
The bike is awesome, been playing with some carb ideas, right now I have micro servo driving the carb, and some other very minor changes. But, making it mine a little. I hope you will approve. I'm planning on posting a bunch of pics in the next couple weeks. I got derailed building a small heavy lift Y6 Multicopter, you can see it here. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1749878 Had some ideas I wanted to try out. Still planning on adding some FPV gear to it.
So now back on the FS30... I will be trying FPV driving with it. No good for racing but would be fun to try.
Also working on a new, ultra scale bike idea I have and a 1/5 scale HOR rider that can be added to any bike. Prototyping with my Makerbot. Surprisingly I have learned to make structural parts with a little tweaking to the printer.

Laz
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:34 PM
Joined Oct 2006
504 Posts
Really all I need to do is install and setup the radio.

Laz
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:44 PM
Wisconsin
Joined Nov 2002
5 Posts
I guess that I needed to subscribe to this thread again.
Section 8 is offline Find More Posts by Section 8
Old Jan 09, 2013, 10:30 AM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,651 Posts
subscribity
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:35 AM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002