SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 20, 2009, 07:39 AM
Registered User
Larry Jolly's Avatar
Joined Oct 2003
1,807 Posts
Discussion
More Aspires from Lubos

There will be another shipment of Aspires coming to the US in June. It is likely that this will be the last group to arrive here in the US prior to the F3J Team selections. I must send Lubos the color scheme request this week to complete the order. If you want one of these models please contact me before Friday at LJolly@aol.com
Thanks Larry
Larry Jolly is online now Find More Posts by Larry Jolly
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2009, 10:25 AM
RIP MC
fnnwizard's Avatar
United States, CA, Midway City
Joined Dec 2003
3,215 Posts
Here's a drawing you can use to help get a color scheme to LJ.
fnnwizard is online now Find More Posts by fnnwizard
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2009, 10:51 AM
Registered User
Tuomo's Avatar
Jyvaskyla, Finland
Joined Aug 2003
2,421 Posts
These are the options for std color schemes: http://www.f3j.cz/options.htm
Tuomo is offline Find More Posts by Tuomo
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2009, 07:13 PM
Registered User
Larry Jolly's Avatar
Joined Oct 2003
1,807 Posts
Guys,
This is the last call for anyone intersted in an Aspire from the next shipment. I will confirming color choices with Lubos on Monday. thanks Larry Jolly
LJOLLY@aol.com
Larry Jolly is online now Find More Posts by Larry Jolly
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2009, 07:10 PM
Registered User
Brandon's Avatar
Riverside, California, United States
Joined Feb 2004
1,488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Jolly
Guys,
This is the last call for anyone intersted in an Aspire from the next shipment. I will confirming color choices with Lubos on Monday. thanks Larry Jolly
LJOLLY@aol.com
I wish you would have returned my many e-mails!

Oh well.....

B
Brandon is offline Find More Posts by Brandon
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2009, 11:44 PM
Registered User
timmig's Avatar
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,903 Posts
Geez Brandon--- you bought a TD ship and NEVER flew it. Then sold it to buy a Pike?? Why not wait until you get a chance to TD Fly before you buy another??
T
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2009, 11:06 AM
Registered User
Brandon's Avatar
Riverside, California, United States
Joined Feb 2004
1,488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmig
Geez Brandon--- you bought a TD ship and NEVER flew it. Then sold it to buy a Pike?? Why not wait until you get a chance to TD Fly before you buy another??
T
Cause i wanna be just like you and own them all!

Furthermore, what does me buying a plane have to do with you? Why is it any of your business in the first place? If you want to discuss my finances and business dealings, call me directly and I'll be happy to explain. Otherwise, please keep my business off the public airwaves! I don't go broadcasting your business with others and I would hope you would do the same for me.


B
Brandon is offline Find More Posts by Brandon
Last edited by Brandon; Apr 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2009, 03:24 PM
Registered User
SmokinJoe101's Avatar
Joined Jan 2004
919 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Cause i wanna be just like you and own them all!

Furthermore, what does me buying a plane have to do with you? Why is it any of your business in the first place? If you want to discuss my finances and business dealings, call me directly and I'll be happy to explain. Otherwise, please keep my business off the public airwaves! I don't go broadcasting your business with others and I would hope you would do the same for me.


B


sj
SmokinJoe101 is offline Find More Posts by SmokinJoe101
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2009, 02:11 PM
LSF V-117
Jack Strother's Avatar
United States, IN, Granger
Joined Mar 2006
39 Posts
Ron Kukurals Aspire

LJ,
Just a note, to let you know that Ron K was over yesterday, and he showed off his new toy..

Its a really nice machine for the money, compared to whatz on the market at this point.

I like the built in servo tray / ballast system.
The finish is great, the fit looks great and I like the layout.
NICE Machine...
CJ
Jack Strother is offline Find More Posts by Jack Strother
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
And some more photos from DEAF mattk17 Parkflyers 13 Oct 08, 2002 09:48 PM
More speed from sp 400 DD than gear 370 ? RMason Power Systems 5 Jun 21, 2002 06:47 PM
How do I get more performance from a 280 tinsink Parkflyers 12 Jan 31, 2002 11:21 PM
more altitude from GWS Tigermoth stevie43 Parkflyers 3 Aug 05, 2001 09:56 PM
More light from a 60 watt fixture? Red Baron 47 Electric Plane Talk 10 May 07, 2001 10:44 AM