Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bluemeane, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 19, 2009, 02:44 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sold
Vintage K&B .61 engine and vintage Futaba radio w/bonus standoff scale P-40 plans

Selling a vintage K&B .61 Engine. Runs amazingly well!!

The engine is a great engine, these things put out a ton of power, and weigh less than most newer .61's because the newer ones are based off the .90 size engine case.

I go this plane from a family friend (he was like my grandfather) that recently passed away, and I will never fly it as I only do electric. I was going to sell the entire plane, but it is just too much to ship it. So I am instead going to sell just the engine and the radio, and the plans as well as some supplies that came with it.

Here is the link to the original post with pics of the completed plane, as well and the engine.

Original post

Let me know. I am only asking 70$ for it.

Thanks
Jeff

Portland, Or.
bluemeane is offline Find More Posts by bluemeane
Last edited by bluemeane; Apr 19, 2009 at 03:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2009, 03:17 PM
Too much power = Just enough
East Liverpool, Ohio The armpit of America
Joined Apr 2007
517 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Nice avatar,those were the days
By the way,in your other post you said you got it from your grandfather,this post,it was a family "friend".
misplacedtexan is offline Find More Posts by misplacedtexan
Old Apr 19, 2009, 03:26 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Kind of a long story, involving an adoption and a divorce.... Not really related to me in any biological way, but someone that i considered my grandfather. The last port was right after i received the planes, and was feeling sentimental about it, so I let the grandfather slip out. =] I usually on called him that around friends and family.

But either way, he was like my grandfather, and i miss him very much. If i had a bigger place I would keep the planes and just hang them up for looks, but I live in a very small place and as it is they are leaning up against my tv in my living room.

But good eye! I didn't even realize that I let that slip out, its the whole writing and not thinking
bluemeane is offline Find More Posts by bluemeane
Closed Thread