HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 31, 2003, 01:17 AM
Victoria, Australia
Joined Mar 2003
1 Posts
Model Flyer Magazine June 2002 S2G Demoiselle

G'day all,

HELP!!

I've purchased an S2G Demoiselle arf kit and the instructions are very brief. This is my first indoor electric and I need some help please. There is an article / review of the same kit in the June 2002 Model Flyer (uk) Magazine and I was wondering if anyone has a copy of this edition. I ask this because I need to know what sort of motor set-up to use and the layout of the battery and radio gear etc. The only other info is on the box and it refers to a motor being a TP03. Any idea what this is refering to? Also some help with battery sizes and styles to suit this type of model too would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Aaron from Australia
Scoota is offline Find More Posts by Scoota
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2003, 01:36 PM
Sparta,WI,USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,503 Posts
Demoiselle

Hello "Down there"

Don't know about your particular Demoiselle but I just finished a Sig kit on this little lady.
The batteries are located on a platform directly below the motor (on the bottom of the tri-angular first frame). The radio gear is on the underside of the top stringer about 2 inches or so behind the motor. CG was between the radio gear and the motor.
Don't know if this will help or not but just couldn't let your post go on with no reply.

RonJ
From "up here in Wisconsin"
RonJ is offline Find More Posts by RonJ