HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 17, 2009, 09:49 PM
Joined Apr 2009
3 Posts
Discussion
E Flite T34 Mentor

I just got home from my maiden flight with my new E FLITE T34 MENTOR. It was a good time. I got to run out 2 batteries without any crashes so I am pretty stoked. The plane flew great. I installed the optional servo to control the flaps wich made landings nice and slow. She came in like butter after putting the flaps down. I figured that since the plane came with the spot for the extra servo and the DX6I radio to set it up with that I might as well go ahead and spend another 20 bucks on a standard servo and put it in. It ads a whole other dimension to the plane to have the working flaps. This is my fisrt aeloron plane and I gotta say it is great. It is very easy to fly and very forgiving. Anybody flying one of these lately?
DANNOS MENTOR is offline Find More Posts by DANNOS MENTOR
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2009, 10:12 PM
Rsetiegerd Uesr
USA, AR, Cave Springs
Joined Apr 2005
3,088 Posts
Here's the main thread in the warbird forum.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807165

It's a nice plane. I was thinking I should take mine out sometime soon. I got a new radio in the fall, so I've gotta program it for the Mentor.

-Jay
CyberJay is offline Find More Posts by CyberJay