SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by kctrading, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 09:30 PM
Hemet, California
United States, CA, Hemet
Joined Mar 2005
1,440 Posts
Trader Rating: 121
Sold
Complete built ready to fly Slowstick with 4 channel radio! $85 + Shipping

Selling this for a friend at work who is getting out of hobby as he just does not have time to fly.

This plane has been flown only a few times! Still in one piece and in excellent condition...I checked all the radio controls and rudder, elevator, motor all work great...all you need to do is install the new prop and some rubber bands to hold the wing on...would make a great present for some kid...big or small

Comes with two 7 cell battery packs...just charged one up and took full charge...still charging the other one.

Charger with matching connector.

Cirrus DPR-4FM digital radio on channel 6

fairly new set of AA batteries...takes 8 of them.

Slowstick is fully built with big can brushed motor with matching esc with arm switch which allows the motor to kick in once pressed.

Since it is built it's going to take a big box to get this out so I am selling it plus actual shipping charges via fedex or usps parcal post w/delivery conf. It will be well protected and padded when it goes out!

$85 plus actual shipping cost...pm me your actual address with city, state and zip and I will pm you back with shiping cost.

NOTE: I am also selling an upgrade eflight 370 park motor with gear box that would be a perfect upgrade for this as well as a CC 25 ESC....see other post.

Payment via verified paypal account.

Ken
So. California
kctrading is offline Find More Posts by kctrading
Last edited by kctrading; Apr 13, 2009 at 08:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2009, 10:41 PM
smartsville, ca
Joined Apr 2008
147 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
PM sent
mustang mark is offline Find More Posts by mustang mark
Old Apr 13, 2009, 08:39 AM
Hemet, California
United States, CA, Hemet
Joined Mar 2005