SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by MarioIArguello, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 07:16 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2006
1,421 Posts
Discussion
MIA Upgrades

One of the things I strive for, on a regular basis, is to do something different, I see many products day in and day out, and after a while, they all start to look the same.

My work is a reflection of things I do, so not to get bored with the same products, and to offer a higher dimension in performance, structure and aesthetic content. The satisfaction I get, from this work, is shared with others via MIA Upgrades and Original products. Here is my recent work.
MarioIArguello is offline Find More Posts by MarioIArguello
Last edited by MarioIArguello; Apr 12, 2009 at 07:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts