HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hobbypartz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 11, 2009, 05:07 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Discussion
Reasons to shop at HobbyPartz.com

-Order Online and Receive $4.95 Flat Rate Shipping Today!

-100% Customer Satisfaction w/ NO RESTOCKING FEE!!!

-We offer discount in bulk orders for government, school, student project, and wholesale.

-Free Lifetime Online Tech Support via RCDiscuss.com for expert advice and our excellent customer service support.

Please contact our HobbyPartz Discount Program via Toll Free 1-866-553-1144

Visit HobbyPartz.com today to buy digital servos, esc, brushless motors, lipo batteries, lipo chargers, 2.4ghz radio controllers, rc tools, rc helicopter upgrades, rc airplane parts, rc car parts and more!
hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 28, 2009, 10:35 AM
williamk1956
Joined Jun 2007
104 Posts
Dear Hobbypartz, Love the products I have from you so far, and I am a hard person to please! Its crazy, I tell everyone about your reasonable prices and shipping. I will support the local HS, when I can but for the most part, Ill be ordering from you. I have on complaint though, Why cant you get restock in faster, or tell your buyer to buy more! I would love to buy the charger, but it is still DOA. Thanks, B.
williamk1956 is offline Find More Posts by williamk1956