HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BennettOZ84, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 10, 2009, 01:49 PM
Swinger. Heli and planks!
United States, OR, Foster
Joined Mar 2007
945 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
For Sale
HPI MT truck and HPI RS4

I have two RTR Vehicles for sale. One is a HPI MT stadium truck. It has a brand New Nitro HPI Star .15. Good tires, all gears where recently replaced along with a new clutch. The break pad is pretty new too.

Second is a HPI that was a Kit. It also comes with a HPI Star .15 Engine. Runs good, very strong engine still and really fast. comes with new gears in the steering servo. Overall its a really good car.

HPI MT $120.00 RTR + shipping
SOLD HPI RS4 $130.00 RTR + shipping (SOLD TO just1nj)

Will also trade for a nice Electric Stadium Truck or buggy.

If you have any questions or want more detailed photos I can get those to ya asap.

BennettOZ84 is offline Find More Posts by BennettOZ84
Last edited by BennettOZ84; Apr 21, 2009 at 01:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2009, 11:43 AM
new pic, same plane....
Dayton MN
Joined Jan 2008
1,055 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
would you do a partial trade for a nearly RTR Losi XXT? I think the steering servo is busted and the gear mesh in it is off...I don't know how to fix the gear mesh is all...It ran great but the mesh being off strips gear easily...it could be easily worked out to run magnificently...it would have everything needed to run otherwise...It has a '67 Impala body, the stock stadium truck style body, and a Modena Spyder or something similar body that is unpainted and uncut for the truck...This would be for either of these listed cars...I also have an Esky Lama V3 if you would do a partial trade for that...
sketchanderase is offline Find More Posts by sketchanderase
Old Apr 11, 2009, 12:16 PM
Swinger. Heli and planks!
United States, OR, Foster
Joined Mar 2007
945 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
Could you send me some pics? that would be great. Than I can ponder a trade. Thanks!
BennettOZ84 is offline Find More Posts by BennettOZ84
Closed Thread