|Apr 06, 2009, 08:14 PM|
Joined Jun 2007
CellPro Multi4 Multi-Chemistry Charger Video
For those of you in the market for a new charger which can handle Lipo, A123, NiCad, NiMH and other lead type batteries take a look at the CellPro Multi4 from Revolectrix and FMA Direct (www.fmadirect.com).
** Video of using the charger straight out of the box **
Here are the specs...
1. Backlit Liquid Crystal Display
2. High Impact ABS Plastic protective enclosure
3. Multi-Chemistry, supports LiPoly, LiIon, LiFePO4, A123, LiMn, NiCd, NiMH, Pb
4. Supports 2-way P.C. Interface (FUIM2)
5. Enhanced Internet Upgradable (IU) Charge Control Software (free download)
6. IU Firmware support (free for the life of the product)
7. 25 User-Programmable Presets
8. Also includes 50 library presets built into the charger and virtually unlimited potential for presets within the CCS.
9. Presets may be edited at the charger, -or-
10. Advanced editing of presets may be accomplished using the Charge Control Software
11. 200 mA discharging and/or cycling available for all chemistries FEATURE REMOVED
...and then some
1. Edit, save, and recall presets one at a time to your PC using the CCS
2. Backup all 25 user programmable presets in the charger to your PC
3. Share custom presets with your friends
4. Edit, save, and recall custom fuel tables to improve the accuracy of AUTO charge modes. Custom fuel tables may be generated from 1C manual charge graphs of Li batteries, included with software upgrades over time, and/or shared with friends over the internet.
5. Alter the individual charger displays to meet your needs. Change the order of any screen or hide screens from displaying. Set each preset to present the information you want the way you want it using the CCS.
6. Open Architecture Presets provide access to over 70 different preset parameters. You don’t have to be an expert to create the perfect charger for yourself. The CCS will ensure that any charger parameters you wish to alter do not violate safety protocols. This feature is for advanced users only, but if you are the type of person who wants to tweak settings to meet your exact requirements, this is the ultimate tool for you.
7. Support for non-balanced charge of A123 packs (up to full output voltage of the charger)
8. Support for non-balanced charge of 2s LiPo for small park flyer batteries.
9. Charge optimizations programmable by preset – select between various options such as “Optimize for faster charging”, “Optimize for accurate balancing”, “Optimize for small LiPo’s”, and more to come.
|Apr 06, 2009, 09:01 PM|
Wish I could have heard the guy talking over the annoying music.
This charger must be new to the market, don't think I've ever heard of it before.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mini-Review Mini-Review of new FMA Multi4 Multi-Chemistry Charger||Bajora||Batteries and Chargers||0||Feb 24, 2009 12:40 AM|
|Help! Spec Me a Multi-Chemistry Charger||Spies||Batteries and Chargers||9||Jan 23, 2008 08:06 PM|