Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by hobbylink1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2009, 09:42 PM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Mar 2006
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Sold
For Sale of Trade Saito FA-270T Twin 4 stroke

For Sale of Trade Saito FA-270T Twin 4 stroke. The engine has had very little run time and will need to be broke in before flight. The bearing are in new shape and has full compression. The engine has only been ran on a test stand and had very little fuel used. The engine is in like new shape and only has a dent on one of the intake tubes from being bumped. The exhaust tube has has a crack that has been repaired. The exhaust was ran on the test stand with the tubes no being held down and caused the crack. I was planning to replace them with a flex tube when I figured out how long I would use or maybe go with a smoke system. The engine is a power house of 4hp uses a 20 x 8 prop. weight is approx 2,200 grs. practical rev 1,500 - 8,000 rpm. The engine comes with what is pictured and a instruction sheet.
I was going to put this engine in a plane that I was going to build and went with a plane that was too small for this engine. So I would like to trade for a twin 160 size 4 stroke engine. Like the OS FT160. I already have a OS FT120 and it is just a little soft on the power for what I want.
I would like to trade over a sale but PM me with fair offers or pictures for a trade.

hobbylink1 is offline Find More Posts by hobbylink1
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread