HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 27, 2011, 04:39 AM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
Looks like about 23 months for the mCP
23 months but with the release of the 120sr in the middle.
I wonder if we will see the 120 CP released in 11.5 months, or just before Christmas.
Hellysmack is online now Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2011, 08:02 AM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellysmack View Post
23 months but with the release of the 120sr in the middle.
I wonder if we will see the 120 CP released in 11.5 months, or just before Christmas.
Remember that they had to switch from the flybar mCP to the flybar less one in the middle of the 23 months, after Walkera came out with their 3 axis heli's..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2011, 05:19 PM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
Remember that they had to switch from the flybar mCP to the flybar less one in the middle of the 23 months, after Walkera came out with their 3 axis heli's..
So now they have even less to change, just a matter of timing to get the most cash out of the mcxp before releasing the CP 120. (“Attention Christmas shoppers,” the must have under the tree for father or son)
Hellysmack is online now Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2011, 05:34 PM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellysmack View Post
So now they have even less to change, just a matter of timing to get the most cash out of the mcxp before releasing the CP 120. (“Attention Christmas shoppers,” the must have under the tree for father or son)
Yes but it will announced in September with a October release date so that we will both preorder one thinking that we will get some nice Fall flying in with it.. But it will not really be out till right after the big snow storm..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2011, 08:53 PM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
Yes but it will announced in September with a October release date so that we will both preorder one thinking that we will get some nice Fall flying in with it.. But it will not really be out till right after the big snow storm..
PERFECT
MCPX short term goal CP 120 next summer.

When the CP 120 comes out only you Ginny pigs will be paying top dollar as test pilots, ducking blade & grips that fly off, and parts shortages.
You see after the release of the CP 120 the price should drop on the 120sr and the MCPX so I hope to be hovering the MCPX inside were it is warm. Well tested, lower price, and no parts shortages.

Patients’
Hellysmack is online now Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 or 4-blade prop vs. 2-blade prop R Hudson Power Systems 11 Aug 11, 2006 09:10 AM
Replacing the blade grips on the Blade. Kithan185 Micro Helis 3 Nov 13, 2005 11:49 AM
CP Blade Behavior Problem…Jumping Blade! HavingFun2002 Micro Helis 1 Oct 16, 2005 04:48 PM
Blade balancing by removing blade material Wantafly Electric Heli Talk 1 Aug 02, 2005 01:19 PM
Predicting 2 Blade APC vs 3 Blade Vario On Motocalc? Talon Driver Modeling Science 7 Mar 10, 2004 05:31 AM