SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2009, 09:23 AM
NRPCaz
Syracuse, New York
Joined Mar 2008
51 Posts
Discussion
Autonomous Robot to Rc Robot

I need help I am building a robot that is going to have the option of autonomous and or RC controlled but I am not sure how to make it rc compatible. Also I am wondering because i will have a robotic arm and I also have to motors that are 200 to 1 gear ratio and I didn't know if I could just have one battery for the motors and arm by just splitting it. I have a bot board, motor controller, servo controller for the arm, and a couple of PING sensors on there. I mainly got all my stuff from Lynxmotion.com or parallax.com. i am using a bs2 for the brain of the bot board. I just don't know how to make it RC controlled or autonomously. Help me please!!!!!!. Thanks Noah
NRPCaz is offline Find More Posts by NRPCaz
to remove ads between posts