HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MitchUpton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 20, 2009, 10:58 PM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Performance Power Setup for EFlite F-15 twin EDF

I have a high-performance power setup for the EFlite F-15 twin EDF. The setup includes 2 each of

- SF 64mm Fan + rotor (3-blade, balanced/smooth) - $5 each ($10 new)
- Don's Wicked 4000Kv motor - $20 each ($35 new)
- EFlite 40A Pro Brushless ESC - $45 each ($75 new)
- 2 Spare EDF units (6 blade rotors, never been used) - $8 each ($10 new)

This setup has about 5 flights on it. I crashed the F-15 and damaged the its foam fuselage, but power setup has been tested since then and works fine.

Will sell the whole set for $140. (that means I'm throwing in the two spare EDF units). Will consider just selling fan+motor or ESC separate from each other, but in pairs. So, $50 for fans+motors, $16 for 2 spare EDF units and $90 for ESCs.

FYI, I ran this setup in my F-15 with two 4S lipo 2250 mah 20C packs in parallel (not included).

Shipping is via USPS, continental US only. Fans need a bigger box so would be $10 shipping, ESCs are smaller, so $5 shipping.

Paypal payment. PM me if interested.
MitchUpton is offline Find More Posts by MitchUpton
Last edited by MitchUpton; Mar 20, 2009 at 11:05 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2009, 12:39 AM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
PM sent on motors / fans.
PerlAddict is offline Find More Posts by PerlAddict
Old Mar 21, 2009, 08:39 AM
USA
Joined Feb 2002
1,249 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
pm sent
topforce is offline Find More Posts by topforce
Old Mar 21, 2009, 10:09 AM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerlAddict
Fan/motor combos to PerlAddict. ESCs and fans remaining.
Old Mar 21, 2009, 03:33 PM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topforce
pm sent
Topforce,

I haven't heard back whether you wanted the spare fans for $20 shipped. I'm going to the post office for other things today, so could ship today if you move quickly.

Mitch
Old Mar 21, 2009, 03:37 PM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Quote:
PerlAddict,

I'm heading to the post office today, so wondered if we want to finish this up today?

Mitch
Old Mar 21, 2009, 11:47 PM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchUpton
Topforce,

I haven't heard back whether you wanted the spare fans for $20 shipped. I'm going to the post office for other things today, so could ship today if you move quickly.

Mitch
TopForce, got another interested buyer. I'll wait till tomorrow morning if you're still interested in the fans.

Thanks,

Mitch
Old Mar 22, 2009, 02:46 AM
USA
Joined Feb 2002
1,249 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
I offered 16.00, and you were supposed to get back to me regarding a shipping quote to see if that was doable. That never happened. Go ahead and sell to somebody else,, I really dont want to spend more than 16.00 shipped.
topforce is offline Find More Posts by topforce
Old Mar 22, 2009, 11:21 AM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topforce
I offered 16.00, and you were supposed to get back to me regarding a shipping quote to see if that was doable. That never happened. Go ahead and sell to somebody else,, I really dont want to spend more than 16.00 shipped.
Sorry for any confusion topforce. I *did* send a PM response yesterday, but that was not the first time I'd heard of folks not getting them yesterday. Not sure what is happening there.

The shipping for these is going to be $5, and I was willing to go to $15 on the fans for a total of $20. Sorry we couldn't connect there.
Old Mar 22, 2009, 11:28 AM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
magillag,

You've got the ball on the spare fans. I sent PM, but as we saw yesterday either there is a problem with PM lately, or I'm not doing it right. I thought I'd leave you a note in the thread too just to be sure. If you didn't get a PM from me this morning, PM me back.
Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:16 AM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchUpton
PerlAddict,

I'm heading to the post office today, so wondered if we want to finish this up today?

Mitch
Hey Mitch,

I sent you a PM back telling me I needed your full Paypal address, but I never heard back from you. You originally PM'd that your Paypal ID is "mitchupton", but Paypal addresses are full email addresses. I need the "@whatever.com" part of your Paypal address, too. Send me that and then let me know about the other question I PM'd you about (since it sounds like you may have someone interested in all the fans, which would work out well for the parts I need).

Thanks!

- Dave
Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:26 AM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Quote:
Hey Mitch,

I sent you a PM back telling me I needed your full Paypal address, but I never heard back from you. You originally PM'd that your Paypal ID is "mitchupton", but Paypal addresses are full email addresses. I need the "@whatever.com" part of your Paypal address, too. Send me that and then let me know about the other question I PM'd you about (since it sounds like you may have someone interested in all the fans, which would work out well for the parts I need).

Thanks!

- Dave
Sorry guys! I *swear* I've been diligently reading and responding to PM, but somehow you all aren't receiving them. Dave, my PayPal is

mitchupton@qwest.net

Sorry for all this wierdness. I'm going to the post office early this morning, and I can get your stuff out at that time.
Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:45 AM
Do it yourselfer
Denver
Joined Nov 2007
323 Posts
Dave, you can just email me directly if you're having trouble getting me (or seeing my replies) via PM. Email is:

mitchupton@qwest.net
Old Mar 23, 2009, 10:06 AM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
No worries - I'll shoot you a direct email. Thanks Mitch!
Old Mar 23, 2009, 10:11 AM
United States, MA, Swampscott
Joined Apr 2008
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
replied!
magillag is offline Find More Posts by magillag
Closed Thread