HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mike McCrea, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 19, 2009, 11:35 AM
Sweeper Nut
Joined Apr 2007
625 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
1/96 SSY Iowa BB with motors and running gear installed

Up for sale is a 1/96 SSY Iowa Battleship, with SSY shafts and struts installed, rudders installed and made to be removable after deck is sealed, a very good feature. Motors installed, deck beams installed, deck cut out, out of production Brass 16" guns. Ive had this out for one sea trial but got swamped with my other builds, I have two other BB's Im working on and just dont have time for this one. I also have polymer fittings that go with this. The above material alone is about $1700 worth. My price is $1100 pick up only, located in San Fernando Valley

Anothe nice feature on this ship is the shaft tubes are also removable, another great feature. Sorry, the props are not included, they are extras for my N/C BB

OR TRADE FOR WWII MILITARIA
Mike McCrea is offline Find More Posts by Mike McCrea
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2009, 05:12 PM
r/c ships and workboats
bellingham, wa
Joined May 2006
4,667 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
If I had the $$$ I would make a run down there for that. Some one is going to get a great deal if they know what you are offering.
keith S is offline Find More Posts by keith S
Old Mar 31, 2009, 11:32 AM
Sweeper Nut
Joined Apr 2007
625 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith S
If I had the $$$ I would make a run down there for that. Some one is going to get a great deal if they know what you are offering.

Thanks Keith..your right this is a fantastic deal. Do i hear road trip???
Mike McCrea is offline Find More Posts by Mike McCrea
Closed Thread