HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JustinMoore12, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 18, 2009, 03:19 PM
USA, VA, Woodbridge
Joined Sep 2007
4,066 Posts
Discussion
Canopy

Some pics before clear.
JustinMoore12 is offline Find More Posts by JustinMoore12
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2009, 09:34 PM
Heliologist...AMA#899937
Richmond, VA...right next to the Airport...
Joined Jan 2008
2,906 Posts
Looking classy bro!.....cant wait to see another one of your masterpeices proudly mounted on my new heli!....heres the other one you did for the 400 with my final touches....i couldnt be ANY happier with your work man!
BladeCX2Runner is offline Find More Posts by BladeCX2Runner
Old Mar 18, 2009, 09:52 PM
USA, VA, Woodbridge
Joined Sep 2007
4,066 Posts
Thanks for the compliments. Its the genuine align fiberglass canopy, I still know where the grommets are too! The candy in the flames will pop when I add clear. Should hold up really well. Good to see #1 again too.

Its hard to tell, now that I look at your pictures closer it looks like there is a white area around the flames. Is that a vent you cut? Have to say, that 400 looks pretty slick.
JustinMoore12 is offline Find More Posts by JustinMoore12
Old Mar 19, 2009, 12:22 AM
Heliologist...AMA#899937
Richmond, VA...right next to the Airport...
Joined Jan 2008
2,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMoore12
Thanks for the compliments. Its the genuine align fiberglass canopy, I still know where the grommets are too! The candy in the flames will pop when I add clear. Should hold up really well. Good to see #1 again too.

Its hard to tell, now that I look at your pictures closer it looks like there is a white area around the flames. Is that a vent you cut? Have to say, that 400 looks pretty slick.
yea i cut the vents out so the esc could breath..didt really wanna but the esc was was getting to warm for my taste so i had to open it up... im drooling over the pics cant wait to get the new one and show it off at the feild....im really diggin the protos take on the job with the eflite logo down the cente of the canopy...deff another world class job....i really do take pride in showing your work off to.... i tell my flying buds ive got a one of a kind paint guy im maine..hell do you anything you want but so far no takers..lol..dont worry though, im obssesed with customizing almost everything i own, will deff be coming back to you for all my canopy painting needs.....ill be sure to mail you tha canopy from my first 500 class bird...when ever that may be.....i love the color green, and ive always thought that some kinda scheme with the incredible hulk worked in on a larger class bird would be kinda retro and get some laughs

...you should start doing this for real though, paint a handful and put em up on ebay...you got talent man thats fo sure...
BladeCX2Runner is offline Find More Posts by BladeCX2Runner
Last edited by BladeCX2Runner; Mar 19, 2009 at 12:54 AM.