SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by jstoll, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 15, 2009, 05:17 PM
cant leave things stock
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Feb 2007
1,464 Posts
Discussion
been gone for a while

I had to get out of flying for a while simply because I couldent afford it & I think I had maybe gotten too obsessed with it
I did start to feel like I had made a few friends here & I just stopped coming on which was maybe rude on my part (sorry)

Im going to start flying again soon & I really want to go to seff

big things in my life now are that ofcourse tuning has slowed to a crawl as well as one of the engine management systems I work with got freewared, this cut my income by about $1000 a month or more.
Im trying like hell to get the word out there in the asheville area that there is a good independant saab/volvo tech here but I never really advertized for repair ...... I had hoped that I could use my brain more then my body (Im 42 & feel like Im 52) but you got to do what you can to get bye

it is scary to be the man of a household & bareley make enough money to get bye

& still have a beautiful & loving family
I do still make payments to the bank on my house :-)
I still eat good food
& if I really take it easy I might even be able to fly planes as I was just tearing up too much stuff before

anyway I dont want to depress you all just wanted to share whats up with me at this point in time
thanks for being here
take care
JAK
jstoll is offline Find More Posts by jstoll
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2009, 05:22 PM
Suspended Account
Fountain Valley, California
Joined Feb 2004
10,769 Posts
Welcome back, jstoll.
willhaney is offline Find More Posts by willhaney